Chapter 143: Depends on who it’s with!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bohyun’s expression was slightly complicated. Especially after witnessing Hyomin’s defeat, he had an indescribable feeling in the depths of his heart. So when he opened his mouth no words came out. After Hyomin quietened down, he finally asked. “Where do you want to go? I’ll take you.”

“No need…” Hyomin shook her head. “Bohyun, although I’ve done so many bad things to you behind your back over the years, all that I’ve done is because you made me abort our child. So I’ve never felt that I’ve owed you anything.”

After speaking, she pushed open the car door and left. As for Bohyun, who was left behind – his mind was in a mess. Child, that’s right. All the problems started with that child. But this is the entertainment industry, no one wants to end up like Kangjun and Jiwon.

Amongst the darkness, Bohyun sneered slightly. If over the years, he hadn’t secretly helped Hyomin, did she think she’d achieve such a high status with her prideful attitude? He couldn’t deny that he still had feelings for her. But there was no way he’d turn back.

At present, the power in Sublime was equally divided. He had Suhyun and Kangjun had Cha Jooeun. As for Ahn Hani who was previously under the control of Hyomin, she was temporarily in the hands of the Vice President. From the looks of it, the battle for the best resources was about to start.

So Cha Jooeun has someone backing her eh? Doesn’t everyone have someone backing them?

If the person backing Cha Jooeun was really that powerful, she would have surpassed her current status a long time ago. Bohyun felt, the information Hyomin had given him, wasn’t of any use. In conclusion, during the confrontation between Jennie and Cha Jooeun, the latter simply had to lift a finger without a word. All she did was present the results of her drug test and Jennie was dealt with quickly and efficiently with a stable level of exposure – Cha Jooeun was indeed a strong opponent.

Because of the Jennie Kim incident, Cha Jooeun’s trustworthiness was once again increased. So Top-tier offers flooded in, including many major brand endorsements. As a result, Jooeun’s schedule under Kangjun’s arrangements became completely packed. Except for the 3 days she currently had off, the following month would be spent busy attending multiple jobs.

The night before heading to Moscow for Harper’s shoot, Kangjun was on the phone with Jooeun. “Tomorrow we will have a quick meeting at Sublime to confirm all your upcoming plans. Are you sure you won’t be heading to the airport with me for the 1 PM flight to Moscow? What if something happens?”

Jooeun was packing her and Jeonghwan’s luggage. She turned to look at the busy expression on her man’s face as she smiled. “I will handle it.”

“If something goes wrong, then from now on whenever we schedule a public event, you will have to listen to me.”

“Nothing will go wrong.” Jooeun replied reassuringly.

“Remember what you’ve said.”

Compared to other artists, Jooeun’s self-discipline definitely puts one’s mind at ease. So Kangjun did not push any further. After all, Jooeun had already been in the industry for 8-9 years and was well aware of how things operated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter