Chapter 137: Being Kicked Out

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun had actually signed on with Sublime and this was something no one expected.

After leaving CN, multiple companies had sent over their offers. Amongst them were companies like YG and JYP. But who would’ve thought, Jooeun had actually bypassed all second-grade companies and become a signed model at one of the biggest agencies. Most surprising of all was that Seo Kangjun had become her personal manager. Was it because they had similar experiences? Or was it because they had both been through a slump in their lives? One was an ex-top model, the other was an ex-top manager, paired up together. They would make an extremely strong team. The media already began predicting that Sublime was about to stir up the entire industry.

Hyomin watched as Jooeun approached the stage. This was the woman she had racked her brains trying to prevent from entering Sublime. Through her glasses, her eyes were ablaze with a fit of fiery anger. She had told herself so many times to show people, it was impossible for Cha Jooeun to join Sublime. But was this the impossible she was talking about?

Hyomin’s hands clenched into fists. She could feel a sense of shame seeping through her limbs.

In front of the sea of cameras, Jooeun approached the stage confidently. Afterward, she turned to the media and bowed politely.

“Hello, I am Cha Jooeun.”

From the time she announced her comeback to now, whether it was the Oriental Trend or Vanity Fair, as a model, she used her abilities to convince the public. And as a celebrity, her low-profile and aloofness from the world made several attempts at framing her go to waste. The media were afraid to defame her anymore because she had previously face-slapped too many people. Especially after the Jennie Kim incident where she made no excuses, she received loud applause from the public for her high degree of tolerance. In the eyes of everyone, Cha Jooeun was a refreshing change for the modeling industry…

“Cha Jooeun-ssi, tell us a bit about your thoughts.” the reporters encouraged.

Jooeun smiled slightly and nodded as she retrieved the microphone from Kangjun. “I trust in my decision.”

“Does that mean you are willing to battle it out on the same stage with Sublime’s other capable models? For example, Ahn Hani and Shin Suhyun.”

Ahn Hani was the last trump card Hyomin had in her hands. In fact, she was the only useful card. So hearing Ahn Hani being mentioned, Hyomin looked provokingly at Jooeun.

Ahn Hani was an international supermodel at just 21-years-old. Did Cha Jooeun really want to catch up? She must be dreaming!

Jooeun glanced at Hyomin subconsciously as the corners of her lips curved upwards. She then responded. “Each of us has our own unique beauty and stand-out feature. However, I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter