Chapter 211: I Can Officially Boss You Around

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Plus, there are already a large number of anti-fans that are denouncing Sublime. The extreme ones are even attacking GK.”

Changwook was silent for a couple of seconds. Everyone assumed he was surprised by this outcome. But then he suddenly replied. “10 AM tomorrow, GK will hold an official contract signing ceremony for Cha Jooeun. She will be present at that time. Anti-fans and reporters, if you have any evidence, feel free to bring them and present it to everyone. We can see if Cha Jooeun has really committed murder, whether she has broken a promise and whether all the rubbish you guys speak of is true.”

“GK Entertainment is not Sublime Artist Agency. We don’t run our business based on vagueness. Indecent activity does not exist here. And of course, we won’t allow our artists to suffer humiliation innocently. Since Cha Jooeun has already signed with GK, we will definitely be open and transparent about everything. Here I call upon all the reporters to be on time tomorrow. When the time comes, I have even bigger news to reveal!”

Changwook firmly expressed GK’s views and powerfully pulled Cha Jooeun into their territory. As long as it was an artist of GK, they would never give up on them nor abandon them. There was no way they’d be like Sublime and get rid of someone as soon as anything got stirred up. This show of power once again threw a fierce face-slap on Sublime’s management and PR. The reporters at the scene could clearly sense that GK’s protection of Cha Jooeun was not merely empty words.

The netizens continued to scold Cha Jooeun, but the intensity decreased. Many people doubted GK, but as soon as they thought about their idol or favorite TV personality and the fact that they came from GK, they would subconsciously end up trusting GK and Cha Jooeun.

As for Sublime Artist Agency, they were currently an outcast in the industry. They were much too embarrassing. Although, competition and fighting were common amongst entertainment agencies, to be slapped in the face by GK within 10 minutes, was not something that happened often. Hence, Sublime Artist Agency became the biggest joke in the industry. A bored fan even turned Bohyun’s expression into a set of emojis to express his emotions towards entertainment news.

As for the staff at Sublime, because of the fear induced by offending GK, they slowly started placing their resignation letters on Yeji’s desk – one after another. Although Sublime hadn’t completely fallen apart, they still suffered a serious blow. Compared to Yeji’s recent headliner, this incident was much more serious.

At this time, only the anti-fans continued to stand up against Cha Jooeun. Now that they had a chance to release their accumulated anger, there was no way they would hold back just because she signed with GK.

“I wonder what disgusting methods Cha Jooeun used to sign with GK. This annoying cheap model treats other’s lives like dirt. By changing agencies, she is merely concealing her shame under a bigger leaf.”

“I once thought GK was undeniably pure and clean, but it seems, they too are heading downhill? Otherwise,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter