Chapter 55: Taking Over Cha Jooeun?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing this, Ryeowon's mind went blank, before it exploded.

"President Bang, let me explain..."

"What is there to explain? You used the resources provided by the company to help your brother, did you think we wouldn't find out? Vanity Fair is originally one of our resources. If one of our own models appeared on the front cover of this issue, the Oriental Trend would have been under our own control. But what did you do instead? Ryeowon, prepare the compensation for breaching your contract." After speaking, he hung up the phone, not allowing Ryeowon the chance to redeem herself.

Ryeowon is dumbfounded as she dropped her arms. continuously mumbled similar words. "It's over. Everything is over. My career is also over."

"Noona, what happened?"

"It's all because of you!" Ryeowon screams with all her might. "Because of you, I am now fired. On top of that, I have to pay 10 million dollars for breaching my contract. 10 million US DOLLARS!"

Yonghwa and Shinhye were stunned. They never expected the consequences would be so dire.

"Not only that, but I will also be blacklisted. Do you know what that means? It means I can no longer make a living here. All the effort I have put in over the years has all been wasted." After Ryeowon screaming, she dropped to the floor bitterly. At this moment, she's filled with regret and hate. Why did she help this useless brother? Why did she help Shinhye go against Jooeun?

"Noona, you haven't lost everything, you still have me."

"Go away! You only have Shinhye in your eyes." Ryeowon pushed Yonghwa away.

"Noona I will help you."

"Fine. If you want to help me, then help me pay off half of the compensation for breaching my contract. Also, I want to become Jooeun's manager. If you guys won't support her, then I will. I am going to use Jooeun to help me make a comeback." Ryeowon snapped. "Do you have the courage to agree to this?"

Yonghwa and Shinhye glanced at each other. This is absolute nonsense. Not only would he not allow his sister to help an enemy, even if they are to agree, there's no way Jooeun would allow it. However, on the surface, he still had to find a way to brush her off, so he used Jooeun as an excuse.

"I can help you with your compensation by selling some shares, we will get over this together. However, if you think about how we previously treated Jooeun, there is no way she would let you become her manager. Plus, she already has Hyewon."

"How does Hyewon compared to me? Since CN can no longer control Jooeun's progress, then why don't we personally help her to the top? At least that way we can boost our own reputation. Most importantly, I can keep an eye on Jooeun. This is like killing THREE birds with one stone!" Ryeowon is dreaming about controlling Jooeun. She is full of hate and an unwillingness to accept defeat. She wanted to see, if she is to become Jooeun's manager, could she still do as she liked?

Listening to Ryeowon's reasoning, Yonghwa started to reconsider. Even if they couldn't suppres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter