Chapter 237: I Also Want The President to be My Manager

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had been in the industry for over 10 years and had seen many people like Irene Kim in the past, so she directly kicked her when no one noticed. The sharp heel from her shoe dug into Irene Kim’s calf.

Irene Kim did not see the kick coming. The pain was so sharp it sent her jumping out of her seat as she let out a cry and screamed Yoona’s name.

The host quickly noticed the commotion below the stage and signaled for the director not to point the cameras in that direction as not to affect the live broadcast.

“Im Yoona, are you crazy? Don’t go overboard!”

Irene Kim completely lost control of her emotions as she yelled loudly. She quickly drew the attention of everyone around. At this time, Yoona did something no one expected. She stood up and straightforwardly threw a slap across Irene Kim’s face.

Many people present witnessed it. Im Yoona had hit Irene Kim.

“How dare you hit me?” Irene Kim glared at Yoona in disbelief as she held her cheek. However, Yoona simply sat back down quietly after throwing her slap, without providing an explanation for her actions. This made everyone assume that Irene Kim had definitely done something deserving of a slap from this international supermodel.

With her international status, so what if you got slapped by her? If you weren’t asking for it, why would she even care about you? Who do you think you are?

Moreover, just a moment ago, Irene Kim asked if Yoona was crazy in front of everyone. With an IQ and EQ like that, she deserved to be slapped.

The host and a few members of the staff were afraid the situation would get blown out of proportion, so they quickly ran over to stop the commotion. However, Irene Kim directly pushed them away, not intending to let Yoona off.

“Im Yoona, Cha Jooeun is merely a cheap third-rate model, is she worthy of your protection?”

“Try and say that she’s a third-rate model again.” Yoona warned.

Irene Kim had already gone too far to turn back because the situation had now been escalated. If she was to admit defeat at this point, how would the people present think of her and SM?

So Irene Kim responded boldly. “Cha Jooeun is a third-rate model. Third-rate. Did you hear me clearly? So what if she joined GK? It can’t change the fact that she was blacklisted by SM. Plus, isn’t she just here as a tag-along? Isn’t she doing all she can to get on your good side just so she can advance in her career? Don’t get the wrong idea and treat her like a treasure. Be careful she doesn’t just turn around and sell you off.”

The trio was located towards the right half of the third row, a relatively hidden spot. But many people still managed to hear the ridicule towards Jooeun coming from Irene Kim’s mouth.

“Although I don’t know how Cha Jooeun managed to join GK, don’t forget, your President hates people that play tricks. I’m going to wait and see how she gets destroyed.”

Destroyed?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter