Chapter 240: Guessing Their Relationship

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha Jooeun is seriously injured! After the media received the news of Jooeun’s injury, they rushed over to the hospital in the middle of the night.

Jeonghwan followed the doctor’s advice and wheeled Jooeun out of the hospital in a wheelchair. After capturing photos of Jooeun’s condition, the media finally realized Jooeun had been enduring her pain through the entire ceremony. Apart from taking photos from a safe distance, the reporters were too afraid to get close to Jeonghwan, let alone Jooeun who was under his protection.

Only after the two boarded the manager’s van, did Taejoo face the media. “Thank you for everyone’s concern, but ChaJooeun needs some time to recover.”

The reporters wanted to get more goss from their mouths, but they remembered Lee Jeonghwan was Cha Jooeun’s manager. So even though they wanted to tail their van, they held back because of the warning Lee Jeonghwan had given them the day before. Since they couldn’t dig up any new dirt, they only had one other option, to dig up old dirt!

The media looked as far back as the SHe Show and exhausted all their efforts to piece together every little bit of information they could find on the two. However, they couldn’t come to a conclusion.

If Cha Jooeun had Lee Jeonghwan backing her from such a long time ago, she couldn’t have possibly suffered all the huge ups and downs she had been through. So even if they found information, it didn’t mean anything. Of course, not finding information early on, didn’t mean they wouldn’t find anything later.

For example, the media took Lee Jeonghwan’s back and compared it side-by-side to the man in Damiani’s commercial. In the end, everyone was shocked to find, Lee Jeonghwan had a 90% chance of being the ‘back-view dream man’.

During the Nam Joohyuk’s incident, this was the man that had helped Cha Jooeun pull through a tough time.

Afterward, when Cha Jooeun went on Radio Star, she had said that she was already married and was married to the most powerful man in the industry! The reporters dug deep into their information for the truth, but even when they put all the information that had surfaced overnight together, no one could give a definitive conclusion.

Meanwhile, a few reporters also found out from insiders that Lee Jeonghwan had secretly helped Cha Jooeun on various occasions. On top of that, there were rumors that Lee Jeonghwan was impressed by Cha Jooeun’s professionalism.

But the most hidden piece of information they managed to dig up was that both Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun lived in Nine One Hannam!

In an instant, everyone was consumed in guessing the relationship between Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun.

Some people felt things weren’t as complicated as they appeared. Cha Jooeun simply jumped over obstacles and advanced forward gaining Lee Jeonghwan’s approval.

On the other hand, some people felt Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun knew each other from the start and Lee Jeonghwan had helped Cha Jooeun get to where she was today.

And then there were people that assumed Cha Jooeun had used an indecent exchange of her own body to climb to where she was. But no matter what they thought, there were too many logically unexplainable points, because Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter