Chapter 76: Personal Manager

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun turned around. The look in her eyes is so indifferent it would cause others to tremble in fear as she gave off a sense of ridicule and disdain. She wanted to say ‘Not everyone is like you.’ But she couldn’t be bothered because she knew Shinhye would find a way to twist her words around.

In the doorway, Yonghwa looked at the two with an icy gaze. He’s especially cold after hearing Shinhye’s last words. Is it really because of YG that Jooeun had gotten to where she is today? Yonghwa is upset so he sneered at Jooeun. “Come to my office.”

Jooeun got out of her seat and followed behind Yonghwa, they both entered his office one after another. Yonghwa leaned over his desk. Without looking at Jooeun, he asked. “Is what Shinhye said true? Do you have an unspeakable relationship with the CEO of YG?”

“No, I don’t.” Jooeun replied straightforwardly.

“How could you still lie to me? That night at the Bright Night Gala, the CEO of YG told me personally he had been trying to poach you multiple times in the past. Jooeun, who would have thought you’d act all innocent and pure in front of me. You even made me feel guilty.”

“Since everything Shinhye says is the truth to you, then what’s the point of asking me?” Jooeun’s reaction is unfazed. Towards Yonghwa, her heart is already cold.

“Great! That’s great Jooeun! All along you had been criticizing Shinhye and I, but it turns out you were actually the most skilled cheater.” Yonghwa turned around and approached Jooeun full of hatred. He really wanted to know when Jooeun had started hooking up with the CEO of YG. Was it when they were still together?

3 years ago, YG had already started scouting Jooeun. 3 years, meanwhile he was fearfully trying to hide Shinhye!

“Sl*t!”

Although this is a word he had wanted to say for a long time, today is the first time he had actually said it, right in Jooeun’s face.

Jooeun’s eyes went icy cold as she glared at Yonghwa and responded articulately. “Because of what you said, I swear I will destroy CN ten times faster. Yonghwa, not everyone is as despicable as you. Just because Shinhye and Ryeowon can’t do anything to you, do you think I wouldn’t be able to either? In half a month! I will let you experience what it feels like to lose everything.”

Yonghwa looked at Jooeun as she made her vow. He suddenly felt feeble compared to her, after all the recent clashes he had with Jooeun, he knew she is not someone to easily give up. Above all, she kept a low profile, so it’s hard to predict what her next move would be. Every time he thought he had her figured out, she would turn the tables miraculously.

Yonghwa is a bit regretful of the words he just said, but Jooeun had already walked off into the distance. How could he have called her a ‘sl*t’? He was way too emotional.

At this time downsta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter