Chapter 204: Seeing her get an Injection Makes my Heart Ache for Half the Day

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However, she was just an average student. How would she be able to meet Lee Jeonghwan?

Somi understood what bothered Chaeyeon. Although she felt her friend was being a bit unrealistic, she was still her best friend. So during her visit, she offered, “I do not have any friends in the entertainment industry, but I can try to utilize my family’s background to help you. But Chaeyeonie, I’ve looked into the CEO of GK. He is a legend that stands at the pinnacle of the entertainment industry. Will he be willing to see you?”

Chaeyeon lowered her head disappointedly. Somi smiled and comforted her. “Since he and Cha Jooeun are married, who knows, maybe he’ll be willing. It’s just, I can’t help thinking that a man like him, won’t even take a second look at unimportant people like us.”

Chaeyeon understood Somi’s difficulties as she tried to look hopeful. “As long as you’ve tried your best, that’s all that matters.”

“One thing I don’t understand. Since Cha Jooeun is married to the Big Boss of the entertainment industry, why hasn’t she announced it? Why is she enduring all this suffering? It appears the people at Sublime have no idea about her relationship.”

Chaeyeon thought for a moment and understood this was exactly how Jooeun dealt with things. So she replied, “Don’t go around telling everyone about this. Jooeun unnie definitely has her own plans.”

“I can’t guarantee you other things. But this, I can definitely do.”

Although she had mixed feelings about Jooeun, in comparison to Sublime, Somi was more willing to place her trust in her. Since Sublime had consistently schemed against her, they would definitely be shocked beyond belief once Jooeun finally decided to play her hidden card.

Unfortunately, Chaeyeon’s condition continued to worsen. Somi had no time to waste as she quickly went to beg her tycoon father. Although it didn’t seem like he would be of much help, he at least had a way of contacting Lee Jeonghwan.

After Somi told her best friend, Chaeyeon specifically told Somi to tell her father’s secretary to pass on a message. “This matter involves Sublime, please make an appearance.”

Lee Jeonghwan should be able to understand her hidden meaning, right?

Of course, Jeonghwan’s time was precious and it was never easy to arrange a meeting with him. So when the Jeon family requested a meeting under the guise of wanting to invest in film and television, Jeonghwan directly ordered, “Reject them.”

That night, Mr. Jeon and his daughter escorted the extremely frail Chaeyeon out of the hospital to a private dining room in a five-star hotel to wait for Jeonghwan. However, 3 hours passed, yet he was nowhere to be seen.

“It appears Lee Jeonghwan doesn’t think much of Cha Jooeun. We already passed our message on clearly, yet he hasn’t shown up.” Somi sighed in a discouraged tone. She had the impression that Cha Jooeun marrying Lee Jeonghwan wasn’t such a great thing.

Chaeyeon shook her head. She refused to agree with Somi. She simply turned to Mr. Jeon apologetically. “Sorry Uncle Matt, for making you wait around like this.”

“It is okay, Chaeyeonie. Uncle is getting a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter