Chapter 262: Cha Jooeun is the First One!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jooeun raised her glass in response. This man was the youngest ever best actor recipient and he was actually calling her hoobae! If his fans were to find out, they would go crazy in envy!

The young actor was handsomely dressed in a white cocktail suit.

He looked at the inseparable couple and down at the wedding rings on their fingers. Although he knew of their true relationship, he simply sighed. “President Lee, you sure are lucky.”

Jooeun understood the hidden meaning as her eyes darkened a little. But the man simply smiled and raised his glass to Jooeun once again. “Hoobae, if you need any help from now on, don’t hesitate to look for me. Especially if it’s related to entering the film and television industry.”

“Thank you, Sunbaenim.”

Everyone was shocked by the scene unfolding in front of them. On the surface, Sungkyung appeared to have won because the CEO of GK had appeared. But Jeonghwan brought Jooeun along with him and even introduced some of the most famous artists to her, opening up opportunities for her in other industries. He even acted extremely affectionate towards Jooeun.

“Hey! Did you guys notice the ring on their fingers?” Some of the artists once again started gossiping.

“But from the looks of it, they don’t look like couple rings. Plus when I watched Cha Jooeun’s interview on Radio Star, I remember her saying that she likes Damiani. So it’s not unusual for her to be wearing one of their designs.”

“Yes, it’s not weird for Cha Jooeun to be wearing it. But when have you ever seen the President wear a ring? Unless the President bought one to wear because he saw Cha Jooeun was wearing one?”

“If that’s the case, that’s so sweet. Did you notice, Cha Jooeun simply has to follow by the President’s side and she’s already eye-catching enough? No need for fancy clothing.”

“That’s a given. With the President next to them at all times, who wouldn’t be dazzling?”

From the moment that Jeonghwan appeared with Jooeun, Sungkyung had become completely overshadowed. No matter how bright her presence was and how attractive she was, there was no way she could compare to the drawing power of Jeonghwan and Jooeun combined. In the eyes of everyone, Jooeun was like a miracle. Something that usually took others decades to achieve, Jooeun managed to do in 3-4 months. She went from being an outdated top model to her newfound position in the industry.

Actually, she was still missing one last step. But regardless, no matter how many steps were ahead of her, she had no need to worry. Because the Big Brother of the entertainment industry, Lee Jeonghwan, had announced he was her personal manager. Personal! Even with all this, no one felt it was all just a of luck.

This was because every move she made caused quite a stir and attracted a lot of attention. Everyone had seen how she had fought her way to her current position. So it wasn’t odd at all that she managed to attract Lee Jeonghwan’s attention. However, unbeknownst to everyone, Lee Jeonghwan had actually been involved from the start.

A top female actress also approached Jeonghwan. After a simple gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter