Chapter 221: The Endorsement Might be Snatched Away!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After understanding this industry and getting accustomed to all types of love, no matter how loving a relationship was, they still had the chance of ending up as a tragedy.

However, that was because he didn’t understand what type of woman Jooeun was. To the outside world, dignity was her bottom line and her everything. But when it came to love, Jooeun’s thoughts weren’t customary. Even if she was to quarrel with Jeonghwan over whatever reason, there would be no way she’d give up on Jeonghwan.

Like this, Jooeun’s first day in Milan ended in illness. One thing worth mentioning though, was when Minjung escorted Jooeun back to the hotel, they ended up running into Irene Kim in the lift.

She was dressed in a white fur coat and a stylish pair of red-tinted sunglasses. After taking a glance at the weak Jooeun, she turned her head and smirked at her assistant. Her assistant understood what she was thinking and burst out laughing.

“Already falling down before the battle has even begun. Is it because you’re afraid?”

At this moment, Jooeun didn’t have the energy to even look at them as she leaned on Minjung’s arms. As for Minjung, she didn’t childishly argue back like she used to. She simply glared at them with a ridiculing smile, until their eyes got fired up.

Irene Kim wasn’t an extremely beautiful woman, but her features were very distinct especially the black mole at the tip of her cheekbone. Atop the runway, she always left a lasting impression.

Jooeun didn’t doubt Irene Kim’s abilities. Being able to get into SM was already proof that she possessed something she should be proud of. So she never felt there was anything wrong with pride.

Of course, Changwook didn’t say anything either because he knew, not only was Irene Kim capable, but she also had a strong backing. If Irene Kim was to compete with Jooeun for Mont Blanc, it was quite possible that Jooeun would lose! Even though she was married to Jeonghwan, Changwook knew Jooeun didn’t like to show off her relationship with him.

Not long after, Irene Kim stepped out of the lift. Taking with her, her unique style and pride.

Minjung glared at the two as they left, she was a little angered. “Just because she’s from SM, does she think she’s all that? It’s obvious she wants to ridicule you with the fact that you were previously blacklisted by her agency…”

“Her momentum is indeed powerful.” Changwook said straightforwardly. “In the model rankings last quarter, she was ranked number 7. At present, she definitely has the ability to look down on us.”

Minjung wasn’t pleased. She didn’t say a word. At a time like this, she felt Changwook was nowhere near as lovable as Taejoo. Of course, Jooeun also comforted her.

“Director Ji is right. There are so many great models in SM and every single one of them has true capabilities. There’s nothing to be upset about.”

“However, I also have high hopes for you!” Changwook smiled. “You don’t lose to them in any aspect. All you are lacking is an opportunity…”

“I’ve never felt there is anything bad about me.” Jooeun was confident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter