Chapter 202: Cha Jooeun’s Exact Words?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bohyun acted helpless and anxious in front of Somi, suggesting that he really wanted to help but had no choice. It was not until he left Somi’s house, did he finally lower his head and reveal a cold smile. On this earth, there was soon to be another person that detested Cha Jooeun.

In the end, Somi went to visit Chaeyeon at the hospital with a heart full of anger. At this time, Chaeyeon was suffering in pain and watching Jooeun’s runway show on TV.

Somi took one glance and snatched the video from Chaeyeon’s hands. “Do you still think highly of her? This woman has no intention of saving you.”

Chaeyeon realized there was something not quite right about Somi’s temper, so she sat up and asked. “What’s wrong with you lately? Why do you keep saying bad things about Jooeun unnie?”

“I went to Cha Jooeun’s agency, but Sublime’s staff tried to send me away with the money. They said she can’t recall ever promising you her kidney and as a model, her body is also important. It’s obvious she doesn’t want to donate it to you.”

After hearing this, Chaeyeon’s eyes slightly twitched. She immediately grabbed onto Somi’s arm and asked. “Why did you go to Sublime? Sublime can’t wait to destroy Jooeun unnie! Did you know you may have been used by them?”

Somi was dumbfounded for a moment before looking at Chaeyeon. “Are you saying the truth?”

“I told you to pay more attention to entertainment news.” Chaeyeon glared at her as her emotions gradually calmed down. She then asked, “You said Jooeun unnie can’t recall promising me her kidney, but did you hear it directly from her? If you didn’t hear it from , then why would you trust the words of a middle-man?”

“I…” Somi was stuck for words, she didn’t know how to refute.

“Also, Somi-ah, I’ve said it many times, Jooeun unnie isn’t related to me. No matter if it is responsibility or morality, she is not obligated to save me. You’ve been through higher education, don’t tell me you don’t understand something as simple as this.” After speaking, Chaeyeon noticed Somi didn’t know what to say. So she requested “The next time Sublime people want to see you, let me know. I will definitely let you see their true form.”

Somi thought for a moment and decided she should trust her friend, so she nodded. “I simply don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“I’ll be fine.”

After continuously working for half a month in London, Jooeun’s sleep had reduced to 4 hours a day. But because of her hard work, she secured multiple endorsements for international luxury brands as well as runway shows for some of the world’s leading brands. Her predictions were right. Back when Kangjun left, she did not cancel her contract with Sublime leading to the results today. Yeji was too busy with her own affairs and Jooeun was beyond her reach. She had no way of interfering with her.

At the moment, Jooeun ran over all her important contracts with Jeonghwan and studied the remaining contracts with Minjung. She also negotiated her own interviews and remuneration. As her main priority was to gain opportunities, she did not make any unreasonable requests. Hence, her clients were extremely pleased with her.

As she was overseas for a long time, news about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter