Chapter 60: All Your Contracts, I'll look At Them

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She already predicted I wanted to become her manager, so she showed me offers from both JYP and YG as a threat. If I dare to publicly announce I am to become her manager, she will also publicly announce she is canceling her contract with CN." Ryeowon spoke to Yonghwa with an extremely cold tone as she looked at Jooeun. "Yonghwa, she is using this method to tell us we should be grateful that she is staying in CN and that we shouldn't treat her casually."

"She has no shame, so cheap!"

"I have never hated an artist to this extent. I hate her so much that I want to tear her into a million pieces. Go speak to her, this can't be her only request."

From the looks of it, after all the times they had confronted each other, Ryeowon had developed a certain level of understanding towards Jooeun. She had never thought, as a top manager, she would fall into the hands of someone like her.

Yonghwa looked at Jooeun and motioned her to meet in the waiting room. Accompanied by Minjung, Jooeun headed backstage. The three of them stood in a room as Minjung looked cautiously at Yonghwa.

"What do you want?"

"Give Hyewon her freedom." Jooeun set out her condition. "Or else I will set both Hyewon and myself free, far away from CN."

"Fine, I agree to let Hyewon go. But you can't leave." Yonghwa spoke coldly. The waiting room is silent for a while before Yonghwa continued. "How badly do you hate me for you to think of so many sinister plans to force Shinhye and me to this point? My sister wanted to be your manager so she could support you. Who would have thought you'd use canceling your contract to threaten CN?"

"Yonghwa, to you, everything Shinhye and your sister do are right, whereas my counterattack is sinister and scheming. I've said it before, I don't initiate an attack on others, but no one should be calculative towards me." Jooeun's voice is calm but also contained an undeniable power. "By the way, how come we don't see Shinhye?"

"Did you think I would allow Shinhye to come here and get hurt?"

"Whether she would get hurt, I'm not sure. I just know that you should keep your eye on her. Don't tell me you don't understand what kind of person she is? The cutoff for the Top Ten Model Awards is tomorrow. What do you think she would do to get what she wants?"

Yonghwa is stunned for a moment, but he remained stubborn. "Did you think she is calculative like you? To me, she is a bit careless, but she would never be ruthless like you, stabbing your ex in the back and stepping on the sister that treated you like family."

"Really?" Jooeun asked as she looked at Yonghwa, suggesting she thought otherwise. Afterward, she turned around to leave the room. Not long after, Ryeowon entered the room to question Yonghwa.

"What does she want?"

"She will stay, but Hyewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter