Chapter 149: Slapped in the Face by Cha Jooeun Again

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fierceness in Jeonghwan’s expression had long disappeared, all that was left was worry and helplessness. He wrapped Jooeun’s legs with clothes he removed from his own body and rubbed her hands between his until her extremities warmed up. Only then did he gently let go of her legs and look at her unhappily.

“I’m okay.” Jooeun quickly said. Afraid that Jeonghwan wouldn’t believe her, she stressed, “Really.”

Seeing Jeonghwan remain silent, she continued to explain. “I am an A-Grade model. You should know better than anyone that I am not easy to deal with. I got to where I am today, not because of my tolerance. I know what I’m doing, so can you not be so worried?”

Jeonghwan remained silent as he diverted his attention to Kangjun who was currently sizing him up through the rearview mirror.

Kangjun had to admit, out of all the people he’d ever met in his life, no man had a gaze as piercing as Jeonghwan’s. When facing Jooeun he could be gentle, but when facing others, he had to be dominating like a king. This man was Jooeun’s hidden man. Up to this point, Kangjun still found it hard to believe.

“I will give Harper’s a call and tell them to send over a new photography team.” Kangjun quickly said.

“We will use our own photography team, I will pay for it. Harper’s only has this one photography team and we already eliminated them.” Jeonghwan said coldly. “I remember Sublime has a photography team called ‘Fearless’.”

“Although they work for Sublime, in recent years, they have only been following Ahn Hani and Shin Suhyun around. The internal departments have already taken it as a fact that they are pretty much their own personal photography team.” Kangjun explained. From what he gathered, did Jeonghwan want to fight over the photography team with Ahn Hani and Shin Suhyun?

Regardless, President Lee, Sublime is someone else’s company, how could you know more about the company than its staff does?

“Contact them.” Jeonghwan’s voice was cold. “If someone has the guts to scheme in secret, then they should understand the consequences!”

Kangjun froze. Did Lee Jeonghwan already know who the culprit behind the photographer was?

Regardless, Jeonghwan’s words reminded Kangjun, now that Jooeun joined Sublime and was the one they were supporting and training, she naturally deserved the best resources. As well as that, from what he knew, Ahn Hani did not have any active jobs. In other words, the photography team was currently on a break. Since they belonged to Sublime, then why couldn’t they use them?

Jooeun felt a little helpless because Jeonghwan preferred to talk to Kangjun than to turn and look at her.

She knew Jeonghwan was angry, but because there were others in the car, she didn’t say much. It was not until they returned to Dynasty Hotel that she finally approached Jeonghwan from behind and embraced him in a hug to give her an explanation. However, after receiving a phone call from Taejoo, Jeonghwan grabbed a jacket, left a note on the table, and left to meet up with a business partner.

Kangjun and Minjung returned to the hotel opposite. As they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter