Chapter 195: I am Leaving Sublime Artist Agency

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cha Jooeun.”

“Isn’t that Cha Jooeun? Why is she back?”

“Oh god…Cha Jooeun’s also getting involved. This time we have a good show to watch. This is practically a textbook example of a destructive internal battle.”

The reporters furiously snapped photos of Jooeun. At a moment like this, when the situation was getting interesting, Jooeun suddenly returned. This model who seemed to leave behind a path of destruction was known to keep a low profile, yet, whenever she showed up at a place, it always turned into a battlefield.

Yeji watched as Jooeun slowly approached the stage. She immediately turned to look at Bohyun, gesturing for him to contain the situation and not to let things get worse. So Sublimes’s security swiftly turned towards Jooeun.

However, to everyone’s surprise, Jooeun had brought along her own bodyguards. In fact, they were professional bodyguards. The security couldn’t do anything as they watched Jooeun walk onto the stage.

Everyone was certain that not too long ago, these two women had been on good terms and Jooeun even praised Hyomin. Yet, only a small amount of time had passed and they had turned into enemies. In fact, their relationship had gotten to an extremely terrible level.

“How come you’re back? Shouldn’t you be in London?”

“If I didn’t come back, I’d be defamed to the point where my career would be completely destroyed.” Jooeun removed her sunglasses and stared at Yeji. The two, of course, had a noticeable difference in height. Whenever she faced women, Jooeun always found herself looking down on them.

Yeji glared at Jooeun. Her eyes contained a sense of hatred. The scene playing out in front of them had completely slipped out of her control. Yeji originally thought Jooeun would speak. If that was the case, she would get the chance to argue back. However, Jooeun simply got her bodyguards to deal with the security around Kangjun before saying to him. “Say what you want to say and do what you want to do…”

“You…”

“I am simply here today to protect my friend.” Jooeun said in a serious tone. “Kangjun, you can speak out about your grief and suffering. After you let it all out, you can finally be free.”

Kangjun looked at Jooeun, at the unpredictable woman before him. Back in DDP, for the sake of Minjung, she was willing to risk ruining her image by slapping Ahn Hani and her manager across the face. Now, for his sake, she flew all the way back from London to put up a safety wall in front of him.

Kangjun suddenly felt a rush of confidence as he lifted his head and faced the reporters. He then pulled out his phone and started playing the original recording.

“The recording is indeed real. After this, I will send the recording to be examined.”

“As for what I mentioned earlier about our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter