Chapter 37: Eliminated

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning. Vanity Fair's Headquarters.

Jooeun was already waiting in the meeting room at 7:30 AM after being escorted by the front desk staff. She was earlier than Ryeowon and the others by half an hour.

Meanwhile, Shinhye was under the assumption that Jooeun was still snoring away in bed.

Never would she have thought, by the time they arrived at the meeting room, Jooeun had already been waiting for quite some time.

Ryeowon had a confused look on her face. She originally wanted Jooeun to arrive at 9 AM – she was supposed to be so late, she wouldn't even be allowed in the meeting room. She planned it this way so Jooeun wouldn't get the chance to find out she had intentionally given the wrong time. But right now, Jooeun had arrived early. It was clear Jooeun knew she had the intention to eliminate her. However, she didn't care. She was still the organizer of this event and no one could defy her.

"Jooeun, why are you here so early?" Shinhye asked frustratedly. It appeared that Ryeowon's plan did not work on Jooeun.

"My friend was passing by. So on the way to work, he dropped me off." Jooeun explained calmly.

"Enough talking, the meeting is about to start." Ryeowon reminded the two to be quiet.

Not long after, the person in charge entered the meeting room. She was a 40-something-year-old middle-aged woman. Behind her, followed two assistants that carried a huge stack of documents.

"Ryeowon, I have looked at the information regarding these two models." The woman raised her head and took one glance at both Jooeun and Shinhye before she continued talking. "However, I only want one of them. I know everyone's time is precious, so I'm not going to go around in circles; I want Park Shinhye. As for Cha Jooeun, I don't think she is suited to the theme of our shoot."

She directly throws Jooeun's portfolio on the table in front of them.

"It's OK if you don't want Jooeun, I have other models for you to choose from." Things had panned out the way Ryeowon had expected. After all, Ryeowon had been implanting negative ideas of Jooeun into this woman's head for quite some time. She immediately took out the portfolios of her other models and handed them to the woman in front of her. Not only did she find a way to get rid of Jooeun, she managed to make good use of her – Shinhye had benefited and Ryeowon also had the opportunity to introduce some of her other models.

"Let me have a look before I make a decision." the woman asked her assistants to collect the portfolios and prepared to get up. However, Jooeun held her back by suddenly speaking.

"May I ask what theme you speak of, Miss Mina?"

The woman obviously did not expect Jooeun to speak up, so she replied. "Oriental Trend, I assume a dull person like yourself isn't too suited."

"Has Miss Mina seen any of my works or seen me in any of my shows?" Jooeun challenged with a smile.

"Aren't you a newcomer?" she asked. She obvious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter