Chapter 228: Just Because You are the President, Does That Mean You Can Cheat?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun thought Yoona wouldn’t pick up the phone. But she unexpectedly picked up.

“It’s Cha Jooeun.” afraid that Yoona would hang up, Jooeun immediately revealed her identity.

“I know.” Yoona’s voice was a little raspy. It was obvious she had been crying. However, her voice also contained a sense of stubbornness. It seemed she hadn’t fallen into complete despair.

“The scandal…”

“Everything they said in the scandal is true.” Yoona appeared to have finally found someone to chat to as she continued Jooeun’s sentence. “The infamous international supermodel, Im Yoona is taking care of a gambler at home. On top of that, she has had an abortion three times and is often beaten. He and I met when we were 17 years old and we started dating when we were 18. At that time, I never dreamed of being a supermodel. However, I wasn’t financially well-off. So when my parents were in need of money, he suggested I become a model. He even did all he could to help me find resources.”

“We were happy in our first few years. Jooeun-ah, we were even happier than you and President Lee. However, with the temptations of this industry ever-increasing, he eventually couldn’t keep it in his pants and slept with another model. Yet, I was so cheap I couldn’t let him go. The problem was after his mistress passed away, he even concluded that I was the one behind it. Since that day, he hasn’t looked me in the eye once. I can’t even remember how many years it’s been. I kept the promise I originally made to him and have been leaving half my pay at home. However, I know he’s simply been gambling it all away. He also drinks often, and once he’s drunk, he would hit me. There have been plenty of days when I’ve thought of ending my life. I thought things would be better, it would all be over. Until I met my current manager, he brought out my potential. As for GK, they accepted me and trained me. I even thought at one stage, for the rest of my life I would be willing to work like a horse for President Lee. I never thought everything would get exposed one day. It’s been hard keeping it a secret for so long.”

Jooeun listened as Yoona shared her experience. She could imagine, for a woman at her status to continue sticking to her man, how deep her love for him must be.

“You’ve already done really well.”

“He was the one that exposed the scandal. It was because I refused to give him money. I can’t believe he sold the information to SM.”

B*stard! Jooeun cursed inside. He was no less than Jung Yonghwa.

“Now that I’ve gotten everything off my chest, I feel a lot better.”

Jooeun didn’t understand why Yoona trusted her so much. Perhaps it was because they had both been through difficulties that they felt like they could relate to each other.

“I will officially announce that I am quitting GK. I don’t want to implicate my friends and family, especially you. I know it wasn’t easy for you to get to where you are today. But right now, there are too many rumors about me…I…”

“Yoona unnie, since GK is your home, you have even more reason not to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter