Chapter 282: Cha Jooeun, Do You Really Have Three Men

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then, I will reluctantly continue to be your fourth and fifth man." Jeonghwan brushed his hand through Jooeun's hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You don't need to worry about other things, just keep yourself in the best condition. Focus on your meeting with Givenchy and try your best to secure their endorsement."

"You seem to always have so much faith in me. By the way, will Uncle Seojin end up seeing the photo? Will he develop an opinion towards me?" Jooeun was conscious of how Jeonghwan's family viewed her.

"Uncle will merely blame me for not taking good care of you."

Jooeun snuggled up to Jeonghwan. He was someone she could rely on for life. He was her husband, the person she most trusted, admired, and treasured.

"Don't worry. With you accompanying me through all my battles, I will only grow stronger!" Jooeun exclaimed with confidence.

"Your status in South Korea is relatively stable. If possible, you should spend more time interacting with your fans. This time, with the photo incident, your fans are really worried about you. In a moment, let's not take the VIP route. We will take the normal route so you can let your fans see that you are doing well."

"I've always felt that I owe my fans the most. Through all my battles, although I put in all my effort, I still would not have gotten to where I am today without their support." Jooeun nodded her head in agreement. "Thank you hubby, I will follow your arrangements."

"I am currently your manager. Your husband won't be online until 8 PM tonight."

Jooeun involuntarily let out a laugh.

Indeed a while later, the couple did not take the VIP route. Both Jooeun and Jeonghwan wore sunglasses as they walked the short 200m walkway. Even though the walk wasn't long, multiple fans still spotted them. Some stared at them, some took photos, some shook hands and some asked for autographs.

Of course with Jeonghwan around, they didn't dare to act recklessly. However, Jooeun still signed every autograph request and tried her best to satisfy everyone.

"Jooeun eonnie, were you really the one kissing in the photo? Who was the man?"

"Eonnie, do you really have three men?"

Jooeun listened to the questions from her fans and couldn't help but turn around as she walked. "Three men? You will need to ask the man beside me if he would allow that."

The fans glanced at Jeonghwan quickly before shrinking back in fear. They smiled at him awkwardly. "It must be nonsense. With President Lee by your side, a hundred men would not be able to compare with just one of him."

"You have good taste!" Jooeun praised before Jeonghwan turned her head and guided her through the ticket-checking gates.

Plenty of fans captured the loving scene at the airport and many of them felt that the Jooeun they met today was a little different from her usual cold self. She walked quickly and wore sunglasses like she usually did, but this time, she smiled and no longer answered their questions with her usual cold tone. Could it be that Jeonghwan influenced this change in her?

"Welcome everyone to another epi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter