CHAPTER 18: A Victorious Battle

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 In an instant, Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye's news became the talk of the town. Their previous efforts with PR had been completely overturned. Since Jung Yonghwa and Cha Jooeun were an engaged couple, the video revealed Park Shinhye was a third party that had stepped in between the two, so she quickly became a hated home wrecker that everyone cursed under their breaths.

At this time, a member of the media stepped out to reveal that the Stonehenge's substitute incident was all Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye's idea and Cha Jooeun was forced to innocently take on all the blame. The netizens are in an uproar.

Later that day, even bigger news was released regarding the incident at the airport. Jooeun was previously criticized for disrespecting her fans, resulting in disgust from passersby. But after Park Shinhye's indecent video was released, Park Shinhye's Official Fan Page posted up a statement clearing the entire incident of Jooeun's fault. It was revealed that the fans had planned the entire incident beforehand and they even pointed out it was all because they wanted to stick up for Park Shinhye. Luckily, they had now realized, the idol they were protecting, is not worth it. On top of everything, evidence was posted up of Shinhye's assistant privately providing details of Jooeun's schedule to the fan club. Records of the discussions that took place in planning for what happened at the airport was also posted. In the end, a clarification letter on behalf of Jooeun was released clearly explaining that Jooeun hadn't thrown the flowers on the floor. They also praised Jooeun for being polite and sincerely apologizing even though she knew she was being slandered. Most importantly, when she was being protected by the police, she caringly asked the police not to be so rough, in case they hurt someone.

This was released by Park Shinhye's Offical Fan Club, which meant they had now become a defeated army. Even her biggest fans had now turned their back on her. How is anyone going to trust Shinhye ever again? The media continued to be negative, fans stepped all over her, even companies that had previously used Shinhye as a spokesperson immediately took down their ads and sent out letters from their lawyers. Seeing all this, Shinhye knew she's over! She's completely over!

"Shinhye, you need to remain calm. You still have the child in your stomach. With this child, you don't have to be afraid that President Jung won't obediently listen to you. Even if in the end, you can no longer be a famous model, at least, you can still be the wife of CN's CEO." Shinhye's assistant tried to calm her down after seeing her throw everything on the floor.

"Don't damage your body. There's still a long road ahead." Hearing this, Mo Yurou agreed with her assistant's reasoning. Even if Jooeun is to make a comeback, so what? With the child in her stomach, she still had a chance to win.

As soon as she stepped off the plane, Jooeun received a phone call from Jeonghwan. Minjung also immediately searched up the progress of the ongoing battle. Their odds were looking good, it didn't seem like the tramp had any chance of a comeback.

"Should I congratulate my wife on a victorious battle?" Jeonghwan is sitting on his office chair as the contours of his face were highlighted by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter