Chapter 135: Worth Fulfilling

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the dimly lit room, the two looked at each other. However, Bohyun felt Hyomin was being too confident.

If one was to say, over the years, Hyomin relied on schemes to gain connections and resources, then Bohyun's methods were definitely more similar to Jooeun's. They both enjoyed keeping calm and collected as they watched their prey panic.

After being upset by Jooeun and stressed by Kangjun, Hyomin was a total mess.

"President Seo isn't as easy to deal with as you think."

"Hypocrite! Coward!" Hyomin glared at Bohyun as she yelled at him angrily. "You've always been making advancements steadily, even if it means sacrificing others. If you don't want to cooperate, then fine, tomorrow I will go look for Yeji myself."

After speaking, Hyomin stood up to leave. But she was held back by Bohyun. "I didn't say I won't help you. Tomorrow, we'll go see President Seo together."

Bohyun understood that Kangjun's threat was much bigger than Hyomin's. Since he had an opportunity to take him down, he wasn't going to let it go to waste.

Midday the next day. Sublime's CEO's office.

Yejii was a bit surprised as Hyomin and Bohyun walked into her office. She lifted her chin slightly and asked, "What is it? Speak. We have a press conference to organize at 2 PM."

"President Seo, I am here to resign." Hyomin handed her resignation to President Seo leisurely.

"Me too." Bohyun also placed an envelope on Yeji's desk.

Yeji's expression changed as she questioned the two. "What is the meaning of this?"

"We are happy that Kangjun has returned. But as you know, we have an unhappy history with him. So it will be awkward for us to stick around. Since Kangjun is back, then it is time for us to leave. We hope President Seo can fulfill our request!"

Yeji had a complicated look across her face as she slowly sneered. "Are you trying to threaten me?"

"President Seo. Yesterday, Harper's and I signed a contract. But Kangjun came between us and forced them to cancel my contract. I really don't want to make things difficult for you, but I also don't want to make things difficult for myself. So I hope you can fulfill my request."

Yeji clenched the letter in her hand. She had finally seen through their true intention, they wanted her to get rid of Seo Kangjun. How a CEO like herself could be threatened by two managers?

"You can go downstairs first. This matter, I will handle as you please."

Hyomin and Bohyun looked at each other. A huge load had been taken off their shoulders.

Since Yeji had not authorized their resignation, it meant she was considering the other option. So when she said she would handle the matter as they please, what she meant to say was, today's homecoming ceremony would now be turned into a dismissal ceremony. Above all, they had control of Sublime's resources and Kangjun had nothing. Hyomin refused to believe that Yeji would risk putting Sublime into turmoil for the sake of Kangjun.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter