Chapter 184: My Body and Mind Are Both Going to Suffer

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YSL is a high-class fashion brand, why would I reject it?” Jooeun replied with a gentle smile. “The only issue is, for her to give me such a great resource – what she wants in return must not be simple.”

“I will take precautionary action.” Kangjun reassured. “Go get some rest and adjust to the time difference, you have a lot of work ahead.”

After Kangjun left, Jooeun lay on the bed and shut her eyes for some rest. She was meant to be tired. But instead, she felt she was becoming more and more awake. She couldn’t help thinking about how this was an international runway show, was different from all the small brand shows she had done in the past. If she really managed to grasp hold of YSL’s opening, she would definitely open herself up to a lot more international opportunities. It seemed, to get to Jeonghwan’s level, this was the final stage.

Maybe because the couple’s minds were in sync, Jooeun suddenly received a phone call from Jeonghwan. She picked up the phone and couldn’t help but giggle. “How did you know I was thinking about you?”

Back in Seoul, it was already nighttime. After returning home and not seeing the figure he had become used to, Jeonghwan naturally started thinking, Jooeun has never been a noisy person, but without her around, the house feels empty. This is really hard to adjust to.

“Mrs. Cha, if you are really going to be gone for a week, my body and mind are both going to suffer. I want to see you right now. I want to hug you and kiss you.”

Talking about suffering – Jooeun who was currently in a foreign country, lying in an unfamiliar bed – she was feeling it even more.

“Unfortunately for you President Lee, from tonight onwards I will be flat out. I guess you need to endure for a little bit.”

Endure? He never intended on enduring.

So while coaxing Jooeun to sleep, Jeonghwan sent a message to Taejoo telling him to book the next flight to London. However, he would only be able to see Jooeun briefly, before flying back for an important dinner party.

After receiving Jeonghwan’s message Taejoo thought about how his boss would be flying for a total of 20 hours just to get a quick glance of Jooeun. Was this necessary?

“Hwan, wait for me. I’m almost there, I’m almost at your level.”

Jeonghwan listened as Jooeun mumbled in her sleep and his heart melted. So what if he had to fly 20 hours? He had said long ago, as long as Jooeun wanted to do something, he would accompany her. It was worth it, even if it was for a brief moment.

6 PM.

Jooeun and Kangjun arrived on YSL’s set. The show was to take place in a beautiful church on the outskirts of London and the theme was ‘Soul and Rebirth’. The clothes were all black and white with details such as black mandalas and black and white wings. It was like the two extremes of life were pulling at each other.

Now that they were on the set of an international show, dirty tactics to tear each other apart were no longer present. The backstage, all that could be found, were models getting changed and applying makeup. This made Jooeun feel like she had once again returned to her 19-year-old self in France.

Kangjun was discussing things wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter