Chapter 49: I'll give myself to you, Only You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving Vanity Fair, Jooeun found Ryeowon's car parked outside. Their eyes met but they didn't say anything. As they passed by each other, Ryeowon said to Jooeun, "The day Vanity Fair magazine is released is the day you will leave the modeling industry."

"Looks like you have a lot of faith in Shinhye."

"Even though she hasn't had as much exposure as you, she already has experience internationally and has gained extra points from the judges of the Top Ten Model Awards. In comparison, you've lost all value." Ryeowon said ruthlessly.

"Really? Then let's wait for the results." Jooeun wasn't taken aback at all as she responded calmly; her words were strong. Nothing dark in the entertainment industry was going to crush her.

Ryeowon glared at Jooeun full of hatred. Her desire to destroy Jooeun is getting stronger. An artist that could not be controlled, whether tied up or free, always posed a hidden danger. Only when she stepped all over them and ensured they couldn't get back up would she be completely at ease. Especially since Jooeun had such a strong hatred towards her and her brother!

"Jooeun, there's something strange about Ryeowon's expression." Minjung turned around to glance at Ryeowon, she felt a bit worried.

"Right now, she wants so badly to crush me." Jooeun understood; she knew how much the Jung siblings hated her. "If I really fail with the magazine this time, I can imagine what a bleak future I will have."

"It won't happen. Hyewon and I both have faith in you. Plus, even if you do fail, it doesn't matter, you still have Big Boss!"

Speaking of Jeonghwan, Jooeun remembered Jeonghwan had said he would come to pick her up. So after getting not far from Vanity Fair, she picked up her phone to call him. On the other side of the line, Jeonghwan laughed as he told her to turn around. Around the corner, a Lincoln Limousine was standing under a tree. A tall man leaned against the car, his fit body was accentuated by the black and white striped retro suit he was wearing. He didn't have a smile on his face, but the contours of his face were soft. The mole on his right ear was dazzling. Jooeun looked at him dumbfounded. This emperor-like man should be surrounded by an army of people. But for her, he's willing to stand all alone in this quiet corner.

Jooeun's eyes began to swell up; the incident from earlier had already disappeared into the back of her mind. She is a model, but she is also this man's wife. From the day they got married, this man had been accepting of her faults and had been fulfilling all her wishes. Is she going to continue making the sun wait because she is still focused on a fallen star? "It wasn't worth it!"

"What's wrong?" Jeonghwan asked gently; he noticed Jooeun looked a little depressed. Jooeun shook her head without saying a word. The words 'I like you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter