Chapter 157: Perfect!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Director Shin was dumbfounded for a moment as he rubbed his chin in careful thought. “Cha Jooeun rehearsed previously and her acting was great, to begin with. As for President Lee, I did not take notice of his expression. Whether they are lovers is their private matter. If you want to survive in South Korea for a long time, then I suggest you not be so nosy.”

Damiani’s representative laughed gently as he rubbed his head helplessly. “I just feel that they give off a substantial couple vibe.”

“That’s a good thing for Damiani.”

The first scene of the commercial was swiftly completed, so the photography team quickly reassembled it at the next location. The second scene was of the couple running towards the chapel. On the way, the bride sprains her ankle and the groom helps her remove her shoes before carrying her on his back up some stairs. Not too far away in the distance, stood a beautiful European-style chapel on the resort grounds. During the entire scene, the chapel would remain in the distance. But this did not hinder the beauty of the image created. This time, Jooeun would actually get to wear a wedding dress.

Inside the change room, with the assistance of the makeup artist, Jooeun was quickly getting her makeup done. Next to her hung the beautiful champagne-colored sleeveless wedding dress that she was to wear. It wasn’t the most beautiful wedding dress. It simply had multiple layers of gauze without any diamonds or gemstones, but it did have a delicately hand-embroidered pattern, giving the dress an exquisitely gorgeous look. Also, the dress did not flare out too much. The simplicity of the design was because Damiani did not want it to look too overwhelming. However, to Jooeun, the dress was like her and Jeonghwan’s relationship – there was no need to be fancy.

Minjung resisted the urge to say anything. It wasn’t until Jooeun changed into the dress and stood in front of the mirror did she exclaim, “You are so beautiful.”

“I agree. The wedding dress is quite normal, but the person wearing it is gorgeous.” the makeup artist praised. After helping Jooeun position the hem of her dress neatly, the makeup artist left the room.

At this time, Minjung huddled up close and smiled. “Would you consider this as taking advantage of work for personal gain and using it to make up for the wedding photos you hadn’t taken with Big Boss?”

Jooeun smiled, she didn’t deny it.

“Fine. Since your husband is Big Boss, you can do what you want. But I must say, you are beautiful…”

Jooeun had previously done bridal fashion shows, but the feeling she had during those shows did not compare to what she was feeling right now. After all, the person she was pairing up with this time was the closest person in her life.

This time, the jewelry she would be showcasing, would be accessories that were needed by a bride. So Jooeun had on a necklace and earrings. Her ink-black hair was held up by a crystal tiara and a long veil flowed down her back.

She walked out of the change room in this look as everyone admired her in amazement. Meanwhile, Jeonghwan who had already finished changing a while ago, stood not too far away staring at her. His heart felt heavy. No matter how many times he had imagined Jooeun wearing a wedding dress, seeing it in real life, made his eyes unconsciously swell up.

Damiani’s representative observed the expressions on their faces and lowered his head to smile without a word.

All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter