Chapter 269: Why Don’t You Go Save the World Then?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whether Jooeun will be better off is not up to you to decide. You should care about yourself first.” After speaking, Changwook turned around to leave. However, as he reached the doorway, he looked back once more. “I’ve already lured the media away. If you want to leave, you better take advantage of this opportunity.”

Sungkyung looked at Changwook and suddenly started laughing. “I know you also like my s and bottom, do you want to have your way with me?”

Changwook scoffed. “You must be dreaming.”

Sungkyung laughed at herself as she got out of bed. “Changwook, I don’t want heybiblee. I just have one request, can you take me home?”

Since they had already known each other for 6 years, even though they didn’t cross paths often, there was no reason for him to act ruthlessly towards her.

Changwook measured the situation and nodded. “Go get changed.”

Sungkyung quickly got herself dressed up and left the hospital with Changwook’s assistance. However, as she returned home, she found her entire home was a mess and everything valuable was gone. Needless to say, it was definitely Soomin. Only Soomin had the keys to her apartment.

In this instant, she finally understood how it felt to be left with nothing. So she fell apart as she knelt on the floor.

Because of his gentlemanly approach, Changwook offered her his hand. However, this simple gesture was captured by a paparazzi lurking in a nearby building.

In an instant, a scandal was released online: [GK’s Artists Director Has Both Im Yoona and Lee Sung Kyung – Basking in the Joy of Having Two Women!]

Some headlines were even worse, claiming that Changwook acted indecently around artists. They claimed that he offered his hand to a model in despair, only to get bodily contact.

Regardless of the headlines, the photo of Changwook helping Sungkyung was real.

At the time that Jooeun saw the scandal, she was at Yoona’s apartment. The photo of Changwook helping Sungkyung was enlarged on the TV screen, so she subconsciously looked at Yoona.

Yoona did not say anything. She simply turned off the TV because it was too noisy.

“Unnie, Changwook Oppa isn’t that type of person.”

“What does it have to do with me what type of person he is?” Yoona asked Jooeun confusedly. “Don’t tell me you are trying to matchmake us? Let me tell you, it’s impossible. Not only will I never be a stepmother, even if I was willing, with Changwook’s actions today, he will definitely be blacklisted.”

“Maybe you’ve truly misunderstood him.”

“No matter the understanding, they were indeed together at that time. The media did not make that part up.” Yoona rolled her eyes and threw away the remote. “Jooeun, not everyone is like President Lee. Before you met him, you also came across a jerk. I’ve already been hurt once. I can’t allow myself to be hurt a second time. I’m not stupid!”

“I was only mentioning it casually, why are you so angered?” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter