Chapter 80: Outdated Old Model

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye wanted to force Yonghwa into suggesting an abortion so he would be the one to give up on their relationship. She’s well aware that after being with Yonghwa for so many years, it would be impossible to end things completely. Everything that was once a secret had now turned into something he could hold against her; if he is to mention any of them, she would be pushed into a point of no return.

Yonghwa looked quietly at her with a sharp gaze, like he could see through to her soul.

“Of course you should give birth to it. I’ve already given up so much for this child, did you think I would give up on it so easily? Shinhye, let me tell you, if you dare to abort my child, I will do everything I can to destroy your career.”

Yonghwa’s words are deep and sinister, carrying a warning. If Shinhye wanted to shake herself off from him and CN, it wouldn’t be that easy!

Shinhye looked at Yonghwa dumbfounded. She thought, according to Yonghwa’s temper, there’s no way he would accept this child’s existence, but who would have thought, he’d ask her to keep the child.

If she is to keep the child, how would she be able to sign with JYP?

The news about her changing agencies had already spread like wildfire, if she couldn’t get rid of the child, how is she to explain to Mr. Jang and JYP?

Yonghwa looked at the speechless Shinhye as the corners of his lips slightly curved up. There’s no way he’d let her retreat in one piece after betraying him. He’s going to wait and see what other disgusting things she could do, now that she had the tiger by the tail.

Thinking of this, Jooeun once again crossed Yonghwa’s mind; how she once felt and her state of mind, at this moment, he felt like he finally understood it all. So, being betrayed by someone could make one so ruthless and so hopeful for the other person to be destroyed.

Not long after, Yonghwa pulled out his phone. In front of Shinhye, he made a phone call to Minjung. “Give me Jooeun’s schedule, I will book a flight to France tonight.”

On the other side of the phone, Minjung froze. Yonghwa actually wants to come to France? It seemed he’s dreaming of reconciling with Jooeun.

Seeing Minjung didn’t respond, Yonghwa’s voice turned cold as he spoke more aggressively. “Minjung, I am still the CEO of CN and Jooeun is still my artist. I have the right to know what she is up to!”

In reality, Jooeun had already heard his words resounding from Minjung’s phone, so she instructed Minjung. “Send it to him.”

“But. . .”

Jooeun shook her head, reminding Minjung there is no need to clash with Yonghwa. Minjung nodded as she unwillingly replied to Yonghwa. “I will send it to your phone.” Afterward, she hung up the phone and looked at Jooeun confusedly.

“You are supposed to keep Big Boss company, why did you agree to Yonghwa?”

“Unnie, couldn’t you tell? Shinhye is beside him. He just wanted to spite her. With all that’s going on w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter