CHAPTER 1: The Flash Marriage Wife

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9PM. One alluring night

After drinking a little too much at her bachelorette party, Jooeun’s fiancee picked her up and brought her home to their apartment. Finally coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes, holding back an excruciating headache. As her vision cleared she could make out the figure of a man and a woman kissing passionately under the dimly lit room. Like being struck by lightning, Jooeun looked at the two in shock as they continued to kiss by her bedside. The anger inside her began to boil.

“Shinhye, stop messing around! Jooeun only just fell asleep!” The man warned as he restrained the woman by her waist.

“What? Are you afraid your fiancee will wake up?” Shinhye responded in an annoyed tone. “You are getting married tomorrow. Why don’t you give yourself to me tonight?”

“Babe, you are such a troublemaker. Let’s go to the other room.” The man smiled seductively.

“No! I want to do it here! I want to do it right in front of her!” Shinhye swiftly ed the man’s shirt as their lips once again locked. Jooeun tried to hold back her tears, but could feel them slowly trickling down her face. Who would have thought, the man she was to marry the next day would be cheating right in front of her.

“Behave, let’s go to the bathroom. Isn’t the bathtub your favorite place?”

“Fine then, you go in and fill up the bathtub first.” Shinhye nudged the man’s chest towards the bathroom. As soon as the man left the room, she sauntered over to Jooeun. Leaning over with a cold smile she whispered, “Jooeun, I’m not going to let you and Yonghwa sign those papers tomorrow. I’m pregnant, he’s mine!”

Jooeun tightened her hands into a fist as she held back her emotions – careful not to let out a sound. It was not until she heard the sounds of the couple coming from the bathroom did she feel her world had fallen apart.

Three years ago, Cha Jooeun was once South Korea’s top model. But because of this man, she gave up everything, handing over her hard-earned position to Shinhye. As it turned out, everything she did merely went towards preparing someone else’s wedding dress.

No! This must be a dream, just a horrible nightmare. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow!

Jooeun continued to lie to herself. Until halfway through the night, Shinhye complained of feeling unwell as she led Yonghwa out of the hotel. With that, Yonghwa was to leave and not return.

But, we’re to get married tomorrow!

The next day, as planned, Jooeun drove to the Civil Affairs office with a bitter smile. As she stepped out of her car, she gave Yonghwa a call. The voice on the other side coldly answered.

“Shinhye was injured on stage. I have to deal with this urgent matter first. Let’s postpone the registration to another day.”

There is no ‘another day’. Jooeun disappointedly told herself.

Jooeun turned around and put on her sunglasses ready to leave, but at that moment, her eyes were drawn to a tall figure heading her way. She couldn’t help notice the fitted dark blue retro suit which complimented the masculine body underneath and out of the front chest pocket. The corner of a wine red handkerchief could be seen peering out subtly. Glancing down, Jooeun could see a pair of perfectly straight legs leading to a pair of freshly polished brown leather shoes which glistened in the sun.

This man ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter