Chapter 217: You Still Want to Go Home? Come Stay at my Place

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung glared at Taejoo. “I’m just joking with you!” Afterwards, she helped him out of the bed and covered him with a thick jacket.

After the two-headed downstairs, Taejoo suddenly half-knelt at the end of the stairs. “Get on…”

Although it was already early in the morning, the streets were still practically empty. Minjung looked around and responded, “Forget it.”  refused, but her body was honest. It was not long before she found herself on Taejoo’s back.

Taejoo couldn’t handle the weight and almost fell on the floor. Minjung quickly placed her feet on the ground and asked, “Are you OK?”

Taejoo couldn’t hold back his laughter as he bent over again, “Quick, hop on.”

Minjung also couldn’t help but let out a laugh as she got back on his back. This time, Taejoo’s footsteps were stable, even though it wasn’t easy.

“Let me down ahead, I can call a taxi home.” Minjung said as she pointed to the traffic light at the next intersection.

“You still want to go home? Come stay at my place…” Taejoo said as he continued to carry her past the intersection.

“Wouldn’t it be inconvenient?” Minjung asked. However, deep down, she was sneakily smiling. Although an opportunity like this didn’t come by often, at this moment, upon this man’s back, Minjung’s heart felt warm and at ease. At the same time, she also felt sentimentally attached to him and didn’t want to let go.

“Eh? This hospital was only 3 minutes from my house, how come it took you 10 minutes?” Taejoo changed the topic as he made the decision on his own.

“I am still a wo…” Before Minjung finished saying ‘woman’, she suddenly screamed. “Watch where you’re going…”

Taejoo merely turned his head for a moment. As a result, he walked into a lamp post. Minjung fell backward onto the snow-covered ground as Taejoo lay between her legs.

Taejoo’s mind went blank for a moment as he realized their position was a little embarrassing. He quickly stood up, grabbed onto Minjung’s hand, and pulled her off the ground. Minjung covered her burning cheeks as she thought to herself, how good it would be if this road was a little longer.

Taejoo continued to hold onto Minjung’s hand as he led the way without looking back. Meanwhile, Minjung enjoyed the feeling of having her hand held by the person she liked. All the way home, a million thoughts ran through her head. She knew, even though she was an average person, an average person still had their benefits.

If right now Jooeun and Big Boss stood in their place, they would be surrounded by people.

It didn’t take long before they returned to Taejoo’s home. As there was only one bedroom, Taejoo offered her his bed, but Minjung suggested, “Since it is too awkward to take the bed, how about we both sleep on the sofa. You take that one and I’ll take this one.”

Taejoo thought it over and felt her suggestion was quite reasonable. So after taking some medicine, he lay down on the sofa and peacefully fell asleep. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter