Chapter 244: I Want to Hug You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung looked at her phone blankly for a few seconds. After stepping out of her car, she returned to Taejoo’s apartment. This time, before she did anything, she realized he had already unlocked the door. As she pushed it open and entered, she discovered him had turned his study room inside out.

“Dude! Is this what you call looking for a document? This is what you call messing up your home.” Minjung was a little shocked as she knelt on the floor and started helping Taejoo search for a blue folder.

“I had no choice, it’s too important.” Taejoo tilted his head awkwardly as he leaned against his office desk.

“It’s fine, leave it with me. You go out first, I’ll look around.” She waved him out. “Who usually cleans up after you when you search for documents like this?”

Taejoo did not respond as he quickly slipped out of the room…

Who was he trying to fool? After following by Jeonghwan’s side for so many years, if this was his method of looking for documents, he would have been fired a hundred times already. This was simply the only way he could make Minjungs stay for a little while longer.

After leaving the study room, he leaned against the cold wall and tried to calm himself down. He didn’t understand why he had the impulse to do such a thing.

Minjung accepted her fate of tidying Taejoo’s study room all over again. But when she thought about it, Taejoo was a diligent worker. In fact, he was capable and meticulous. How could an assistant like him, simply throw an important document randomly on the office desk? Above all, amongst these documents, finding a blue folder shouldn’t be that difficult, did he need to throw everything on the floor? Not to mention, a normal person’s train of thought – like herself for example – if she messed up her study room, she would clean up after herself. There would be no way she’d trouble others.

Could it be possible, that he wanted to keep me around for a bit?

Minjung was wishful thinking. However, according to his EQ…

Her heart was in a mess because of Taejoo. While tidying the room, her imagination was going wild. At that moment, she had to place a few documents on the highest shelf. Although she was fairly tall, having to stand on her tiptoes whilst holding a stack of documents was still quite a challenge. Taejoo appeared from behind her and reached out his hand to gently nudge the documents into place. She turned around. Their bodies were almost touching.

Minjung felt a little awkward. Just as she was about to push him away, he placed one had on the shelf and said, “It’s snowing outside. Pretty badly too. I don’t think you should drive home tonight.”

“What do you mean by that?” Minjung couldn’t hold back anymore, her heart was beating so fast it felt like it was about to jump out of her chest. If Taejoo was to do one more thing out of the ordinary, she would directly pounce upon him.

“It’s really snowing.”

Who’s asking you about the snow? Minjung was so anxious she was about to cry. She really wanted to clear things up, because she knew, if she was to miss out on this chance, she wouldn’t know when the next time would be. But what if her feelings were one-sided?

“Don’t you know that you’re a single man and I’m a single woman?”

“I don’t know. Aren’t you my fiancée?”

If one was ever curious about the meaning of ‘instant kill’, Minjung felt Taejoo had achieved it at this moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter