Chapter 95: No Longer Owe Each Other

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, she isn’t afraid of a little competition. Compared to models whose career is smooth sailing, she had experienced her fair share of ups and downs and seen through the darkness of the world. So what could she be afraid of? Nothing is more painful than being betrayed by a lover, being trampled by a mistress, and being cornered by one of the top modeling agencies. Instead, the people that are currently stabbing her in the back should be the ones to be afraid. Thinking of this, Jooeun calmed down. The anxiety in her heart also started to fade.

“Honey, you need to know. Although GK belongs to me, I belong to you. So as long as you are willing, no one in this industry can be your opponent. It’s just that you don’t want to handle things that way.”

Jooeun buried herself deeper in Jeonghwan’s embrace, trying her best to absorb the warmth from his body – he’s like a drug that she couldn’t quit. “Yes, I have you.” Jooeun murmured. After she spoke, she sat up and kissed Jeonghwan between the hollows of his neck. “I want you.”

“Huh?” Jeonghwan did not hear clearly so gave her a questioning sound as he looked at her curiously.

Jooeun grabbed Jeonghwan’s neck and repeated into his ear. “I want you.”

As soon as her words left , Jeonghwan lifted her up in his arms and headed into the bedroom. Jooeun’s face swept over with a satisfied smile, she wanted to be intimate with him. She wanted the feeling of having him in her; being able to get closer to his heart and hearing his stable heartbeat.

7 PM.

The press conference for The Annual Model Awards organizing committee is being held under the spotlight. The person in charge is sitting on stage waiting to be interviewed. He is specifically here to answer all questions regarding the judge violating the rules at this year’s awards selection.

“Is the agreement between CN and the artist Jang Geunseuk, real? Which female artists were involved in the bed-climbing scandal?”

“Yes, it is real. According to our current investigations, the only artist involved with this scandal was Park Shinhye from CN. Although Cha Jooeun was mentioned, she did not break any rules.” the organizer emphasized the truth.

“How can you guarantee Cha Jooeun’s innocence?”

“Even if Jang Geunseuk did not take part in the voting process of the Special Contribution Award, how do we know he didn’t bribe any of the other judges?”

“CN Entertainment is a cheap company. For Cha Jooeun to get to where she is today, she must have climbed into someone’s bed right?”

Dressed in a suit and leather shoes, the organizer realized what’s going on after hearing the reporters’ questions: they aren’t here to chase the truth or to find out about the judge violating the rules. They are here to make things difficult for Cha Jooeun. He’s already used to seeing scenes like this; within the industry, it’s normal for people to talk badly about each other behind their backs. But if they wanted to use The Annual Model Awards as a platfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter