Chapter 136: The is yet to come!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin slightly turned her body, revealing one side of her face to Kangjun. The corners of curved upwards as the reflection on her glasses made her appear dark and complex.

When had she ever been afraid?

Kangjun didn’t say anymore. After all, a good show was about to start.

“I’ll just wait and see you get kicked out of Sublime.” After speaking, Hyomin stepped out of the lift with Im Nayoung, leaving Kangjun on his own. A helpless look appeared on his handsome face.

On the other side of Sublime, inside the secret waiting room. Minjung was playing with her phone as she looked at Jooeun. “Are you nervous?”

Jooeun was resting with her eyes closed as she shook her head. “I just want to see how Hyomin’s expression will be like.”

“Need we say more? Her expression will definitely go from extreme happiness to lifeless.” Just the thought of Hyomin in frustration made Minjung satisfied. They had already clashed too many times. She had to give it to Hyomin for always having so much energy. Even after being defeated by Jooeun multiple times, she still managed to quickly bounce back with a determination to stand in Jooeun’s way. Where did this courage of hers come from?

“This time, Yeji will not let her off the hook so easily.” Jooeun opened her eyes, they were bright and dazzling.

“Of course not! If my staff tried to threaten me in such a way, I would make them leave immediately. A while ago when Big Boss’ authority was provoked, didn’t he end up quietening them down?”

“These words, you can only say in front of me.” Jooeun warned. She wanted to make sure Minjung didn’t say anything that might be used against them later.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just sit back and wait for the show.” Minjung zipped , gesturing she would remain quiet before picking up her phone.

For now, let Hyomin continue dreaming.

2 PM. The official start of the press conference.

Just before Bohyun entered the hall, Hyomin pulled him aside and reconfirmed. “Are you sure President Seo will get rid of Seo Kangjun today? If that’s the case, then why didn’t she cancel the press conference?”

“She already confirmed with me that she will be announcing something else, so there is no reason to cancel it. Plus shouldn’t we give Kangjun a glimmer of hope?” Bohyun was dressed in a black handmade cropped suit which made him appear tall and handsome like a British gentleman.

Hyomin looked around the hall and nodded in agreement. “Of course, I want to see him be stripped of his pride.”

Bohyun smiled as he strode over to the entrance of the hall and waited for Yeji’s arrival.

Sublime’s huge conference hall, at this moment, was packed with curious reporters as Bohyun escorted Yeji to her seat at the front of the stage. In reality, the reason for the huge response from the media was not only beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter