Chapter 151: Does the President Want to Order a Wedding Ring?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Harper’s shoot was over, Jeonghwan arranged for them to return in secret. Upon returning home, Jooeun and Kangjun reported to Sublime while Jeonghwan went directly to GK Entertainment to handle all the work he had accumulated over the past few days. While sitting in the office, a look appeared in his eyes. A thought had come to his mind. He immediately called Taejoo into the room.

“Yes, President?”

“Help me get in contact with Mr. Jerome Favier. I want to see him.” Jeonghwan instructed while signing some documents.

(Jerome Favier is Damiani’s current CEO.)

“Does the President want to order a wedding ring?” Taejoo guessed. Damiani was a classic jewelry brand originating from Italy. It had over 100 years of history and its designs had always been famous for being unique and precious.

“You could say that…” After saying these words, Jeonghwan lifted his head and warned Taejoo. “Watch what you say.”

Taejoo smiled as he nodded his head and gestured that he would keep his mouth shut.

“However, even if you order it, Madam won’t be able to wear it.”

“That’s not something for you to worry about.”

Since he intended on ordering it, he definitely had a way to let Jooeun wear it without worries.

Meanwhile, Kangjun and Jooeun entered Sublime Artist Agency. Seeing the two walk in, all the staff looked at them weirdly. The two looked at each other without a word until they entered Yeji’s office.

“You’ve worked hard Jooeun.” Yeji stood up out of her seat, walked over to Jooeun, and patted her on the arm. “However, we can’t stop now. For the Damiani commercial that is scheduled in a couple of days, Damiani has already sent over the details of the male celebrity you will be working with. It is the actor Nam Joohyuk. Jooeun, he is currently one of the most popular actors, you need to take advantage of this opportunity to gain exposure.”

Jooeun grabbed the information from Yeji’s hands and smiled slightly.

“I’m familiar with this actor. Even though he’s only in his early 20’s, he’s already had scandals with multiple women.” Kangjun said as he took the information from Jooeun’s hands and furrowed his brows.

“Creating publicity for both of you, isn’t that a good thing?” Yeji wasn’t against the idea.

“But you obviously know Jooeun…”

Kangjun did not finish his sentence, he knew Yeji would be unhappy. She obviously knew Jooeun already had a lover, yet she still wanted her to create hype with this actor. Was this what Yeji meant by giving Jooeun the best resources?

“Then it’s decided. I’ve organized a dinner tonight with Nam Joohyuk. You guys go home first and rest. After you’ve readjusted to the time difference, I’ll see you for dinner at 8 PM.”

Jooeun turned around and took a glance at Kangjun. She remained silent as usual. From an outsider’s point of view, she appeared to be the type to just accept things without retaliation. But Kangjun k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter