Chapter 97: It's Time to Fight Back

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to the radio station, Jooeun got out of the car halfway to buy some medicine and fetch some warm water; only after she watched Jeonghwan take the medicine did she feel rest assured. Jeonghwan looked at the anxious look on her face and revealed a slight smile. "I've already taken the medicine, are you still angry?"

"Next time this happens, are you not going to tell me again?" Jooeun stared at him and asked.

"I know you are strong and can always find a way to tackle a problem. You only ever allow people to see the good side of you. However, true married couples should be able to rely on each other when they are at their weakest. You might think it's a small issue, but it still makes me worried. Jeonghwan, the type of love I want is not complex. I just want a person that cares about me and that I can also care for in return."

After hearing her words, Jeonghwan is silent for a couple of seconds before he reached out his arms and pulled her into his embrace. "I won't hide this from you again. I will listen to you."

Jooeun gently punched Jeonghwan's chest in protest before tightly wrapping her arms around his waist.

As the King of an Entertainment Empire, it's normal for Jeonghwan to make decisions without batting an eyelid. After all, this is a cruel world and the entertainment industry is probably the cruelest industry of all. Although he hadn't gotten to the stage of being fake, he is still not the kind of person to show his true self to others. However, the woman in his arms is so anxious over simple flu. It's like she had displayed the most basic and pure form of human interaction to him.

That's right! If you love someone, then go ahead and express your love, whine in front of them, get angry in front of them and give all you have to them. Why must you hold back even in front of the person you love?

The couple happily embraced each other in silence, like they are absorbing each other's warmth. A moment later, the alarm on Jooeun's phone went off. It's 7:50 pm; the meeting at the radio station is about to start, but Jooeun is still on her way. Jooeun furrowed her eyebrows but didn't say a word.

However, Jeonghwan took the phone from her hands and said, "I won't let you suffer."

Inside the meeting room of the radio station.

The station manager, announcer, and other guests had already arrived. However, Jooeun had yet to make an appearance. The station manager glanced at Minjung who's sitting in Jooeun's seat, a look of disgust flashed across his face. Minjung's heart sank, she had a bad feeling.

This radio station is very famous in the industry. Although their radio show isn't broadcasted live, they still had a great reputation because of its fine production and workflow. Naturally, there are plenty of celebrities that wanted to go on this show. As a slightly famous model, Jooeun had the least amount of influence amongst the 4 guests that had been invited, yet she is uncaring enough to only have her assistant attend the meeting.

The station manager is a 30-something-year-old man. As he already had a bit of white hair, he appeared a lot older than he is. He pointed at Minjung and said, "Miss Jang, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter