Chapter 34: She Would Sell Me Out

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun took one look at the two, calmly turned around, and simply said, "I am in First Class."

Minjung, who was following closely behind Jooeun, burst out laughing. She then waved the boarding pass in her hand as she spoke. "I'm sorry, we are also in First Class. Enjoy your time in Economy."

Hyewon had only just realized she'd been upgraded after boarding the plane. Looking at Shinhye's confused expression, she felt extremely satisfied. This was the first time as an artist's manager, she was being treated better than the agency's CEO!

Shinhye watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Yonghwa suspiciously. "What is all this? Didn't they say First Class was sold out? Was Jooeun's ticket booked by the agency?"

"I also don't know what's happening." Yonghwa responded frustratedly.

"I'm so angry!" Shinhye had planned to make Jooeun watch her and Yonghwa being affectionate. Who would have thought she would end up going to First Class.

Jooeun also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, she realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.

"Jooeun, that jerk and tramp won't also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see that there were no other passengers, so Minjung was a little worried.

"Miss, you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Miss Cha from resting, Mr. Lee has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin. No other passengers will be allowed in." the air-hostess explained to Minjung.

After hearing from the air-hostess, Minjung held onto her head – it felt like it was about to explode.

"Jooeun, you have such a good life!"

Hyewon had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening, out from the plane's private bathroom, stepped a respectable man in a brown suit. He had a calm expression on his extremely handsome face. Upon his right ear was a distinctive black mole, which resembled a sparkling black diamond.

Dear god...this was the CEO of GK Entertainment! A Legend in the Entertainment Industry!

Hyewon was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see Lee Jeonghwan under these circumstances. What confused her even more, was Jooeun's reaction upon seeing Jeonghwan. There was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead, she was pleasantly surprised.

"Mr. Lee, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"

"Ms. Cha, it seems you don't want to see me?" Jeonghwan casually took her bag out of her hands, like a gentleman.

"It's not that I don't want to see you, I'm just a little shocked. President Lee seems to be good at finding different ways to place himself before me." Jooeun affectionately hooked her arms around Jeonghwan's as they entered a small room and closed the door.

"They..." Hyewon felt her brain had di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter