Chapter 38: Turning the Tables

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghwan had ordered his people to prepare a bunch of dresses for Jooeun. He even personally picked out a gold-patterned strapless dress with a white lining. The pattern resembled an oriental ink painting. As the dress gave off a strong oriental aura, once worn on Jooeun's body, she completely exuded the classic elegance of oriental beauty, there was no doubt they matched perfectly. Paired with Jooeun's slender waist and long legs, her feminine beauty and charm, in an instant, emanated from her body like a fragrance in the wind.

Jeonghwan stood behind Jooeun and used his chest to firmly press against Jooeun's back as he wrapped his hands around her waist, not willing to let go. "You are like a piece of art."

"It's because you have good taste." Jooeun returned the praise. She never knew Jeonghwan understood her to this extent. He knew VOGUE wanted to shoot the Oriental Trend and knew they humiliated her for being a newcomer so he intentionally picked out this dress for them to see, by not picking Jooeun, they had made a huge loss.

"Why must you be a model, I just want to keep you to myself." Jeonghwan placed his chin on Jooeun's shoulder and complained.

"Look who's talking? Why not mention that even Jung Ryeowon was going crazy at the sight of you?" Jooeun immediately complained back before she let out a laugh. "Don't worry, aren't we only allowed to have physical contact with each other?"

"Of course!" After speaking, Jeonghwan turned Jooeun around and kissed her lips as they stood before the mirror, the two were extremely affectionate. Jooeun could see her own expression through the mirror. Jeonghwan's kiss really brought a person pleasure. Most importantly, whether it was affectionate or passionate, his lips belonged to only her. Just the thought of another woman kissing him made her heart uneasy.

"That's enough, I'm going to be late." Jooeun's face flushed red as she gently pushed Jeonghwan away from herself.

"When you get home, you better think of a way to compensate me." Jeonghwan released her from his embrace.

Jooeun nodded as she kissed Jeonghwan on the ear. "You can have whatever compensation you want."

The photography exhibition is to be held at 7 PM inside one of America's abandoned parks. Jooeun arrived not too late nor too early because, by the time she handed over her invite, there were already loads of famous people inside. Of course, amongst these people were her mentor, Ms. Bertha.

Everyone was trying their best to stand out, but most of them had a Western-style. Only Jooeun was dressed in a charming oriental mini dress, immediately drawing the attention of people around her, including the person in charge of VOGUE who had just rejected her earlier that day, Mina.

She walked over to Jooeun holding a glass of champagne with an amused expression before she spoke in a ridiculing tone. "I never thought, for the sake of the front cover of our magazine, you would follow me all the way here."

Jooeun laughed gently in a dignified manner. "I think you have misunderstood, Miss Mina."

"I don't think so. You obvious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter