Chapter 110: Hold a Grudge

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So did you also reject my portfolio?" Jooeun is angry inside, but her expression remained calm.

"I am not in the same boat as Park Hyomin, but I am aware of this issue. Your age does not comply with the selection criteria, so you were rejected; this is in line with the company regulations." Bohyun tried his best to speak calmly. "Cha Jooeun, you've already left CN. Which means you will be entering into a more competitive agency. If you want a better team, so do other people. I don't think I've done anything wrong. However, I am of course looking forward to seeing you fight back. This is the entertainment industry, your position determines your outcome."

After hearing Bohyun's words, Jooeun smiled. Her smile made him confused.

"On the surface, you don't appear to be in the same boat as Park Hyomin, but in reality, didn't you sacrifice my opportunity to join Sublime for your own benefit? Of course, you do not need to apologize, but I don't think you should be speaking about this incident so proudly. Park Hyomin is common, she likes to go against people behind their backs, but she understands her position. As for you, you are the type of person that has stabbed multiple innocent people, yet your reasoning is that you have allowed them to go to heaven sooner and that they should thank you for carrying out God's work; you don't think you've done anything wrong."

After Bohyun heard her words, he wanted to retaliate. But as the words clung to the edge of his mouth, he realized he lacked power.

"You better continue to block my way, or else, I'm sure you must have heard, I hold grudges." Bohyun was dumbfounded, he's speechless. He had suddenly realized, by stopping Cha Jooeun, he may not have simply made a bad decision; Cha Jooeun isn't the type of person to give people a chance to turn back. So he had no choice but to continue to cooperate with Park Hyomin.

After taking a few moments to calm himself down, Bohyun stopped conversing with Jooeun. Not long after, the huge hall emptied out. Jeonghwan remained seated. He didn't like crowds, so it's normal for him to leave last. As for Jooeun, it isn't convenient for her to get up because of her dress, so no one suspected their relationship at all, except CEO Park.

After Yeji finally came back from the bathroom, Bohyun had gone to the parking lot to retrieve his car. CEO Park stood beside Yeji, they aren't well acquainted, but they still chatted here and there.

"CEO Park, congratulations on signing Cha Jooeun."

CEO Park turned his head as he held back a smile. His eyes looked at her meaningfully. "Cha Jooeun did not sign on with me."

Yeji is surprised for a moment. Her expression is lost like how Jooeun had been earlier on. At this time, CEO Park continued to speak. "As if a model like Cha Jooeun would give my small company a second look – she's rejected us three times already."

Yeji suddenly remembered how Bohyun had clearly told her that Cha Jooeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter