Chapter 111: When the Time Comes, There Will be a Good Show

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji personally made a phone call to offer Jooeun a contract with Sublime Artist Agency. Although Jooeun is trying her best to remain calm, she was still a bit surprised.

“President Seo…”

“Jooeun-ssi, I am so sorry. In actual fact, straight after you canceled your contract with CN, I already had the intention to sign you on. But someone told me you were signing with JYP, so I gave up on this thought. However tonight, I had a little chat with CEO Park. He told me you had no intention of signing with JYP. In that case, are you willing to join Sublime?”

Before Jooeun could respond, Yeji smiled as she tried to prevent Jooeun from rejecting her offer. “I’ve already taken a look at your portfolio. My staff did not handle things properly, I hope it did not upset you.”

It seemed that Seo Yeji already knew about Park Hyomin’s scheming behind her back.

“Thank you, President Seo, for your appreciation.”

“Let’s meet tomorrow. I want to have lunch with you.”

Jooeun agreed. After she hung up the phone, she felt she was dreaming. Thinking about how Ahn Bohyun had felt guilty today, she guessed Seo Yeji must have given him the mission to contact her, but he didn’t do it. With the addition of what happened to her portfolio, she had been stopped twice from joining Sublime. It seemed, CEO Park had unintentionally given her a helping hand.

Thinking up to here, Jooeun suddenly felt Ahn Bohyun and Park Hyomin’s fate did not look promising. Although Seo Yeji is a woman, she had the ability to get Sublime to where it is today. Which meant she still had plenty of power in her hands. How dare Ahn Bohyun and Park Hyomin treat her like a fool, posing a threat to her and provoking her position?

“Did something good happened?” Jeonghwan had just stepped out of the bathroom as Jooeun approached him from the window and pressed her warm body against his. He leaned over and placed his head on her shoulder.

“I’ve been given the opportunity to sign with Sublime.” Jooeun turned around and wrapped her arms around Jeonghwan’s neck. “President Seo personally made a phone call to me. It seems she didn’t want Ahn Bohyun and Park Hyomin to know about this.”

At this point, Jooeun explained the entire incident to Jeonghwan from the start. Jeonghwan could relate to how Seo Yeji felt. It didn’t matter if his staff did unreasonable things or did things to benefit themselves, as long as he never found out or saw it with his own eyes. Otherwise, he would deal with their actions seriously, even if they are his right-hand men.

“After you join Sublime, President Seo will definitely appoint a manager for you. When that time comes, will you tell them about our relationship?”

“I will have to see if that person is worth it.” Jooeun’s eyes deepened as she spoke. “If I get a new management team,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter