Chapter 219: Was President Lee the Back-View Dream Man?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the first time I’ve felt the Boss is a normal person.”

“Director Ji, did you invite the two of them here today to show off their affection?”

“I’m suddenly reminded of something. Damiani’s jewelry commercial. Was President Lee the back-view dream man?”

“You just realized?”

“Then you must have also seen the interview Jooeun did with Radio Star.”

Everyone was immersed in their memories. They suddenly remembered Jooeun had told the hosts she was already married and that she was married to the most powerful man in the industry. At that time, everyone thought she was joking. But who would have imagined, everything she said was the truth.

However, even though they knew the truth, they still did not deny Jooeun’s hard work. She had suffered so much, yet she never got Jeonghwan to step out in the open and solve the issue for her. This was proof that she depended on her own abilities. As for her professionalism, everyone had witnessed it with their own eyes. Above all, every single one of them had signed a confidentiality agreement with GK. Even if they knew insider information, they couldn’t reveal it to the outside world.

If it was an issue related to themselves, Changwook would handle it for them. If it was an issue related to someone else, then they were expected to keep their mouths shut because – it was none of their business.

After carrying Jooeun out of the hall, Jeonghwan took her directly home and placed her on their bed.

Jooeun suddenly opened her hazy eyes, sat up, and hooked her arms around Jeonghwan’s neck. “I haven’t been this happy for a long time…”

Jeonghwan understood what she was referring to. All along, she had experienced too many underhanded schemes. It had been a long time since she experienced the feeling of having friends. Tonight, there was no jealousy nor calculation, it was simply a relaxed atmosphere filled with trust. So she allowed herself to get drunk.

“I should have brought you to GK a long time ago…”

Jooeun shook her head as she buried it in Jeonghwan’s neck. “Without the experiences I’ve accumulated, I would not be able to exchange for today’s equality. I believe God has put me through so many tests so that I could receive the best things at the end.”

“You are a good example.”

Jeonghwan gently touched Jooeun’s cheek and said in a soft voice. “You will be flying to Germany tomorrow. You should get some rest.”

“Let me hug you for a little longer. I won’t be able to see you for a few days.”

Jeonghwan remained silent as he allowed her to hug him. After hugging each other for quite some time, Jooeun finally said in a choked-up voice. “I didn’t have a family, so you gave me family. I didn’t have a career, so you supported my career. I didn’t have friends, so you helped me find a huge bunch of friends. How could you be so good to me?”

Jooeun did not respond straight away. He knew she appeared strong on the outside like she didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter