Chapter 181: Do you want to come with me to London?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon seeing Taejoo, Grandfather Jang was immediately reminded of Bohyun’s words. He did not look pleased as he questioned Taejoo rudely. “Young man, don’t you think it’s inappropriate for you to be waiting outside my granddaughter’s home in the middle of the night?”

Taejoo didn’t understand why Grandfather Jang was hostile towards him, so he immediately explained. “I was told that Minjung went to pick you up, so I wanted to see if you needed help with anything.”

“No need. Please leave.”

Minjung smiled at Taejoo awkwardly. She too did not understand what was wrong with her grandfather. Of course, Taejoo couldn’t continue to stick around. He politely said, “Good night.” before disappearing from their sight.

“Minjung-ah, tell me honestly. Are you entangled in a relationship with this man?”

“Grandfather, what are you talking about?”

“Mr. Ahn told me you are somebody’s mistress!” Grandfather Jang scolded as he pointed to Minjung’s nose. “Don’t ever see that man again.”

Minjung was in shock. At the same time, she felt a little angry. She had never imagined, Bohyun would be despicable to this extent.

“And your boss, Cha Jooeun. President Seo is such a lovely woman, why are you guys bullying her and going against her?”

“Grandfather! Did you know Seo Yeji was holding you hostage? She wanted to use you to threaten Jooeun. Jooeun was the one that got you out of there.” Minjung anxiously tried to explain.

“Hostage? I think there must be something wrong with your brain. President Seo gave me good food and drinks. She took good care of me and even took me out to fun places. It’s nothing like you think.”

 “…”

She suddenly found it hard to explain the scheming tactics of the entertainment industry. She felt a bit helpless. This old man had been too easy to manipulate. He was using the fake words of others to hurt his own people.

After putting her grandfather to sleep, Minjung gave Taejoo a phone call and apologized. “I’m so sorry that my grandfather was being impolite today. After being locked away for a few days and fed lies by Yeji and Bohyun, he is being critical towards me as well.”

“As long as he is OK.” Taejoo replied casually like he was unfazed. “I am currently playing a game. You should go to sleep early.”

“OK, good night.”

The way Taejoo spoke to her made Minjung feel a bit uneasy. But why should this bother her? It’s not like he would ever like her.

In reality, after hanging up the phone, Taejoo was also feeling a bit uneasy. He couldn’t say that he wasn’t affected by Grandfather Jang’s hostility. He was only being nice, yet who would have thought a misunderstanding like this would ensue. His heart felt a little strange. It felt different to when he was upset in the past…

 

It was a cold winter’s night. After taking a shower, Jooeun threw herself into Jeonghwan’s warm embrace. As she leaned back and used his arm as a pillow, she started sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter