Chapter 233: Manager by Day, Husband by Night

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghwan lowered his head and placed his nose against Jooeun’s. “During the day, I am your manager. I need to enslave you to work. At night, I am your husband. My job is to keep you in bed.”

“In that case, release your slave.”

Jeonghwan loosened his grip, turned off the stove and carried Jooeun into the bedroom before placing her on the bed. “Mrs. Cha, you’re turning extremely bad.”

After speaking, Jeonghwan’s hands began to wander. Not long after, his touch fell upon Jooeun’s legs. She subconsciously flinched making him sit up questioningly. As he looked at her knee, he noticed a bruise on her pure white skin.

“How did this happen?”

“I slipped in the bathroom.”

Jeonghwan sat up, retrieved the medicine chest, and helped Jooeun apply for some medicine. Afterward, he did not touch her again, he simply coaxed her to sleep after dinner.

In the middle of the night, Jooeun felt a little uneasy. The spot beside her was icy cold. After she awoke, she realized there was no one beside her, but the bathroom light was on. Jooeun got out of bed and tiptoed over. She discovered Jeonghwan had retrieved some slip-resistant flooring from the storage cabinet and was neatly placing it on the floor. This wasn’t originally his responsibility but because he was worried about her, he couldn’t let it go.

It seemed, she had to be moved like this at least once a day. So she approached him. While he kneeled on the ground, she leaned over and laid on his back. “That’s enough, you’re making my heart ache.”

Jeonghwan stopped what he was doing. He stood up and carried her on his back, out of the bathroom without a word. However, the next morning, as Jooeun woke up, she found that the bathroom floor was covered in a thick layer of slip-resistant flooring. Jooeun stood by the bathroom doorway smiling. She was so happy tears almost escaped from her eyes.

While Ok Taecyeon’s scandal developed into multiple versions, the promotion for Asia Model Awards had already begun. For this year’s awards ceremony, Yoona was one of the top candidates and GK had already confirmed that she would be making an appearance.

This would be Yoona’s first time appearing in front of the public after her scandal. Everyone was worried about her mental state and was waiting to see her being interviewed at the awards ceremony.

Meanwhile, the thing that no one expected was Jooeun would also be attending the ceremony as a guest.

By this time, word of Im Yoona and Cha Jooeun’s friendship had already spread everywhere. It was rumored that the reason for Cha Jooeun’s appearance at the ceremony was solely for the sake of cheering on Im Yoona.

In actual fact, the rumors were both right and wrong because Jooeun had no idea about the sensational surprise Jeonghwan had planned for the awards ceremony.

GK Entertainment CEO’s office.

Changwook looked at the draft Jeonghwan had sent him as a shocked expression appeared on his face. “President Lee, are you planning to let eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter