Chapter 107: President Lee is Angry

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Godfather, you are wrong. Do you think he would be interested in someone like Cha Jooeun who is arrogant and has an average background? I'm not sure how she managed to get connected to Lee Jeonghwan, but in the end, she did indeed benefit."

"I don't think a man like Lee Jeonghwan could possibly be tied down by a measly model. He is the almighty king of the entertainment industry, he can have whichever woman he wants. So as you saw, although he helped Cha Jooeun, he refused to reveal their relationship."

"Just wait and see. Lee Jeonghwan will get married sooner or later and Cha Jooeun will fall from her perch. When that time comes, we will have the chance to go against Cha Jooeun." Minshik reasoned as he watched the backs of the trio disappear into the distance.

"How can you be sure that Cha Jooeun won't be the one that Lee Jeonghwan marries in the end?"

"Lee Jeonghwan owns so many resources. If he is to look for a suitable partner, he would definitely pick the daughter of a rich tycoon so it benefits his business. Cha Jooeun is just a toy to play with in bed, not the type to be serious with." Minshik replied.

CEO Park sneered as he crushed the wine glass in his hand. "She even dared to look down on JYP, I wonder how ambitious she is."

On the way home, the sky started to shower lightly. After checking if Minjung had been hurt, the atmosphere in the car became silent. Jooeun turned her body to face Jeonghwan. She realized his eyes are closed and he's currently resting, but Jooeun knew, in reality, he's trying to hide the anger in his eyes. Jooeun's heart was uneasy as she gently brushed the back of Jeonghwan's hand; he did not respond.

"Are you upset?" Jooeun asked gently.

"Uh-huh." Jeonghwan couldn't hide his feelings anymore. "You'd rather I send my bodyguards than to ask for my help? Did you think under these circumstances, mere bodyguards would be able to protect you?"

Jooeun is stunned as she tightened her grip on Jeonghwan's hand. "Sorry, I didn't know it would make you upset. But, you need to hear my explanation."

Hearing the word 'explanation', Jeonghwan finally opened his eyes. Although he's angry, he had never considered leaving Jooeun nor doing anything to hurt her.

"It was something that happened quite a few years ago. At that time, I was only 19. I met a French girl who had been working on shows for many years, she didn't care if they were big or small. However, she was only a fit model. Maybe because she was so desperate to be famous, she hooked up with a designer; this designer had a gangster background. He was also a known psycho who would do outrageous things in public. He trampled all over that girl at various events. In the end, she couldn't take it anymore, so she decided to leave him. But she didn't expect, to save her, her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter