Chapter 128: Big Boss Also Has a Time when he is controlled

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing this, the man finally understood Jooeun's importance to Jeonghwan. So he stopped joking. "So, it is true love."

After speaking, Kit (Thompson) stood up and stretched out his hand in seriousness to shake Jooeun's hand. "Sorry, I stepped over the line just then, I thought...Oh, forget it, no matter what, this was all a misunderstanding."

With the entertainment industry being so big and Jeonghwan's position at the top of an empire, it was normal for someone like him to be a player. Who would have thought, he'd skip all that and jump directly into marriage?

Jooeun leaned into Jeonghwan's embrace as she shook the man's hand. She did not speak, she just simply nodded her head.

"But sister-in-law, how come you look so familiar?" Kit glanced over Jooeun quickly, he didn't dare to linger for too long. He could clearly differentiate when it was time to play and when it was time to be serious. He also knew this was a woman Jeonghwan was willing to risk his life for, so she was definitely someone he needed to show respect to.

"Let's talk business..." Jeonghwan pulled out a chair for Jooeun as he pushed Kit to get to the point.

Jooeun wanted to laugh at his childish behavior, but she also felt warm inside.

"The shoot this time took place halfway up a mountain and the incident happened so suddenly, it was hard to determine who was at fault. Jeonghwan, of course, I have faith in GK's actors. Originally, there were no complications, but the investor behind the production crew for 'Deadly' suddenly decided to pull out his investment, putting the production crew into a panic. That's why they threw the focus onto GK. It was all my fault, I've caused you to lose two capable actors. This explosion will definitely have a huge impact on their careers."

"Who cares about money? These two people are international actors that GK has invested 4 years of time on. It's a shame." Falling from such heights, was like a sunset that came too early; their careers would definitely suffer a loss.

"If it was another company, they would have left the two actors as is. But things are different because you are the CEO." Kit smiled meaningfully. "I invited you today, to express my standpoint. I will let you call the shots. I no longer have any connections with the film studio."

Jeonghwan did not speak, his eyes looked deep in thought.

"I've finally figured out who sister-in-law is. Isn't she the Asian model that went viral in the US not too long ago?" Kit suddenly changed the topic as he . "Sister-in-law, since you are a model, you should be pretty busy. Why are you here with Jeonghwan? Were you worried he would cheat on you?"

Jooeun smiled. She did not have the attitude of an untrusting woman. She simply turned her head to Jeonghwan and asked, "Would you dare to do something like that?"

Jeonghwan shook his head and replied swiftly. "No, I wouldn't dare."

After hearing their words, Kit was stunned for a moment before bursting into laughter. "So the Big Boss also has a time when he is controlled."

The trio chatted for a little while longer before Kit left due to urgent matters. However, before he left, Jeonghwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter