Chapter 155: He Doesn’t Answer to Just Anyone

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But director, how are we to suddenly find an artist that matches Cha Jooeun? Even if there is such an artist, their schedule may not be free. How about we just wait for a little? I’ll give Nam Joohyuk a call.” the Damiani representative tried his best to negotiate with Director Shin. “You know as well as we do that Nam Joohyuk’s father is not one we should offend.” The representative felt a little uneasy.

Director Shin contemplated for a moment before shoving his hands in his pockets and nodding his head. “In that case, quickly call him.”

The man gave a relieved smile as he immediately turned around and pulled out his phone to call Nam Joohyuk. However, the response he got was Nam Joohyuk was not feeling well and couldn’t come to the shoot.

“As you know, Joohyuk has a movie that just wrapped up. So he is a little tired. His stomach hasn’t been feeling well, so he’s been staying in the hospital for the past few days. You will need to wait a couple more days.”

“How about you just tell me the truth. What is Nam Joohyuk unhappy about?” the representative covered his phone secretly and asked. “We can fix it.”

“Well, it’s nothing major. But you see, Joohyuk wasn’t feeling well, to begin with, yet two days ago he was stood up by Cha Jooeun. This ruined his mood and worsened his condition.”

The representative immediately caught on. Nam Joohyuk was targeting Cha Jooeun, merely because she didn’t have dinner with him.

“That…”

“Joohyuk doesn’t intend on making things difficult for you. So how about this. I’ll go talk to him and you go convince Cha Jooeun to bow down to him.”

Bow down… Does he want to make her bow down? Make her drink with him? Make her smile at him? And make her give a public apology?

The man gave a slight smile and didn’t say anything else. He had never expected Nam Joohyuk to suddenly act so arrogantly. How could he hold a grudge against Cha Jooeun over something like this? She simply didn’t have dinner with him!

After their brief conversation, the manager hung up. At this time, Damiani’s representative turned to Director Shin and sighed. “Director, please wait a bit.”

“No need. Replace Nam Joohyuk.” Director Shin said straightforwardly. “I already overheard your conversation. That Nam Joohyuk has always been a player. The fact that Cha Jooeun refused to have dinner with him, shows what type of person she is. She doesn’t want to create hype with him. So replace him. In my dictionary, there is no such thing as a second-generation heir. If he thinks he’s so great, he should get his father to come to see me. He even wants a woman to apologize to him, does he not feel any shame?”

The representative tossed up between Director Shin and Nam Joohyuk. In the end, he decided to follow Director Shin’s suggestion to replace Joohyuk. However, finding a suitable person would be a bit of a headache. Just as the representative was feeling restless and uneasy, Kangjun approached the two of them and asked. “Nam Joohyuk hasn’t arrived?”

“I…I’m afraid he won’t be coming. By the way, does Mr. Seo know of a male model who is well-suited to Cha Jooeun’s appearance and height? The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter