Chapter 152: Let’s see where she’ll find a Male Lead

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving Sublime, Jooeun did not go directly home. She originally planned on visiting Jeonghwan at GK, but upon arriving outside the building, Taejoo told her over the phone that her husband was not there.

Jooeun stopped her car inside GK’s carpark. She did not leave immediately. Instead, she sat around thinking about the contradiction between her and Yeji. There was a complex look in her eyes.

Not long after, Minjung suddenly patted Jooeun on the arm and pointed out the window. She followed Minjung’s gaze and realized Jeonghwan and Taejoo were inside the carpark.

“Didn’t Taejoo say Big Boss isn’t at GK?” Minjung anxiously whispered as she looked at Jooeun. Because of what previously happened with Jung Yonghwa, Minjung was afraid Jooeun would suffer emotionally. She especially didn’t want to see Jooeun being lied to.

Jooeun watched as Jeonghwan and Taejoo left, her expression did not change. She simply looked at Minjung and felt she was overreacting. “You’re thinking too much.”

“Aren’t you afraid at all?”

Jooeun didn’t say anything, she just pulled out her phone and selected Jeonghwan’s number. After she picked up, she directly asked, “Where are you right now?”

“Are you checking up on me?” hearing Jooeun’s question, Jeonghwan’s lips curved upwards.

“Then are you going to let me check?”

“I was at the agency a moment ago, but now I’m on my way to see a client.” Jeonghwan replied gently.

“Taejoo said you weren’t at GK.”

Jeonghwan lifted his head and looked sharply at Taejoo who was currently driving. Afterward, he responded to Jooeun. “That was not my instructions. Are you still at GK?”

“Uh-huh.” Jooeun’s voice sounded slightly pitiable.

“Then let me turn the car around and pick you up so you can teach Taejoo a lesson.”

“Okay.”

After hanging up the phone, Jeonghwan placed his phone inside his suit pocket and looked at Taejoo fiercely. “Do I need to reevaluate your ability? Taejoo? This will be the last time I say this, don’t lie to Jooeun. Even if it is something as simple as whether I am around or not. If Jooeun hadn’t called to ask and decided to keep this doubt inside of her, over time, what do you think would happen with our relationship?”

Taejoo felt a little guilty as he quickly apologized. “Sorry President, I just didn’t know what excuse to use to block madam.”

“I didn’t ask you to make excuses to brush off Jooeun. If you didn’t say anything then she wouldn’t have suspected anything.”

“Understood.”

Taejoo was indeed impressive when it came to work. But when it came to EQ, he was a little lacking. This was why he still did not have a girlfriend!

Jeonghwan made Taejoo turn the car around and successfully picked up Jooeun. He pulled her into his embrace and explained. “I didn’t tell Taejoo to say I wasn’t around.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter