Chapter 231: Cha Jooeun Isn’t a Poison, She is Truly Amazing

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona unnie, Jooeun-ssi is amazing. Also, Changwook’s PR was handled really well. Right now, the majority of public opinion is on our side.” Inside the hospital room, Yoona’s assistant read the news as her expression filled with joy. “However, you need to promise me, from now on, you won’t be so silly. Even when I read through your diary, I cried for ages.”

Yoona felt she had risen from despair and was given new hope. Inside her heart, apart from anger, all her other painful emotions had subsided. Perhaps it was because of GK’s effective counterattack.

“All along, I thought Jooeun-ssi was simply a pretty face. I didn’t think she qualified to be as close as a sister to you.”

“Did you think President Lee would look for someone with just a pretty face?” Yoona asked.

Her assistant scratched her head awkwardly as she smiled.

Yoona lowered her head and contemplated for a while. All of a sudden, she lifted her head and looked out the window as she spoke in a tone that surprised herself. “Jooeun has the power to revive a person’s heart. What do you think now? Do you still think she’s just a pretty face? I can completely understand why President Lee likes Jooeun. In fact, I feel in this entire world, only Cha Jooeun is worthy of Lee Jeonghwan. Anyone else, I cannot accept. I don’t know how Jooeun used to be. All I know is, the current Jooeun is capable of seeing through to a person’s soul.”

Her assistant didn’t understand a word she was saying. All she knew was, the reason Yoona stood back on her feet so quickly was largely due to Cha Jooeun. In fact, she could sense, this was a completely new Im Yoona!

Possibly because Im Yoona’s gratitude towards Jooeun had grown roots within her heart, from this day onward, she decided she would help Jooeun achieve everything she wanted. Everything…

Because of her diary and her wounds, Yoona managed to win this battle. However, if SM thought GK had plenty of tolerance, they were underestimating GK and Lee Jeonghwan.

Not long after, came the testimonies of the public, the fans counterattacks, the uniting of neighbors and close friends, and the praises from past collaborators. Everything the jerk had revealed became evidence against him.

GK’s motive was to sweep SM to the side as they directly turned Im Yoona into a woman with a sad past. Her shocking past even attracted the attention of multiple film and television companies. They wanted to turn her story into a book and possibly adapt it into a film. Of course, regardless of whether the rumors were true or not, those that had previously disliked Im Yoona or scolded her, no longer felt like they could hate her. Some even bought a spot in the newspaper to officially apologize to her.

Like this, Yoona felt alive again. Even if the jerk decided to release more scandals, the media’s attention was no longer focused on him.

That night, the hospital room was extremely quiet. Meanwhile, Yoona’s assistant was interacting with fans online on behalf of her. A moment later, the assistant lifted her head and looked at Yoona. “Yoona unnie, this…”

“What is it?” Yoona retrieved her phone from her assistant. She realized fans were discussing the idea that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter