Chapter 160: A Broken Relationship

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sublime Artist Agency, CEO’s office.

This was the first time Kangjun experienced such an atmosphere. Yeji was using her CEO identity to interrogate her ‘irresponsible’ manager. “If they wanted to replace Nam Joohyuk, what did it have to do with you? Why were you the one to recommend a replacement? Kangjun, you better give me an explanation.”

“Jooeun was put in a difficult position in Moscow. This time she was humiliated by Nam Joohyuk. I also have a question for you President Seo. As the CEO of Jooeun’s management agency, don’t you think you haven’t put in enough effort to protect your artist?”

“Seo Kangjun, watch your attitude!” Yeji slammed her hands on the table and growled angrily. “I am Sublime’s CEO. In this building, you do not have the right to point fingers.”

“It must be because Jooeun isn’t obedient!” Kangjun continued to speak the truth. “For our President Seo, signing a disobedient model must be difficult for you to stomach.”

Kangjun seemed to have seen through Yeji. Her expression suddenly became a bit uneasy.

“You guys created this mess, why should the agency clean up after you? Does Jooeun have any brains? She is dealing with a famous actor who has a strong family background. Doesn’t she know what the consequences are for offending him?”

After hearing Yeji’s words, Kangjun laughed helplessly. “You were the one that signed her and used her to deal with Hyomin. Are you just going to cast her aside now that she’s served her purpose?”

“Kangjun, don’t think there’s no limit to my tolerance for you!” Yeji suddenly warned with a dangerous and dark expression.

However, all Kangjun did was stand up from the sofa and shove one hand in his pocket. “What? Are you getting ready to destroy me or Jooeun?”

Yeji looked at Kangjun furiously.

“In regards to Jooeun’s incident, I will provide the agency with a satisfactory explanation. But Yeji, the way you’ve acted has forced me to make a decision you should be afraid of.” After speaking, Kangjun turned around to leave Yeji’s office. However, she tried to hold him back.

“What do you mean by this?”

Kangjun did not turn around as he said calmly. “From now on, I am no longer on your side.”

Yeji’s expression changed. She tried to hold Kangjun back again, but he had already wandered far off into the distance.

Because of one Cha Jooeun, he had actually discarded their 10 years of friendship just like that. However, Yeji had never considered, Kangjun didn’t make this decision because of Jooeun, but because of how much she had changed. It was hard to understand why, when a person gained more power, they would become extra heartless. No wonder in the past few years, Sublime had not made any advancements. If one was to compare Yeji with Lee Jeonghwan, they would be able to see the difference was dramatic.

The replacement incident continued to escalate. Meanwhile, Joohyuk did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter