Chapter 218: Someone’s Husband

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as everyone heard the news, their expressions were filled with joy. A few artists even started clapping and whistling.

Although they worked in the same office, Jeonghwan had his own private lift, so artists barely had the chance to see him, let alone attend private gatherings with him. He was like a legend in their hearts. He was more dazzling than any singer or movie star.

Yoona subconsciously studied the expression on Jooeun’s face. She noticed that everyone, including the charismatic Joowon was filled with excitement at the mention of Jeonghwan’s name. Yet, although Jooeun was famous for being calm and quiet, her unaffected expression still made Yoona lower her head and smile.

“It seems you are well acquainted with President Lee?”

“I guess so.” Jooeun nodded admittedly.

“In this industry, not many people are close to President Lee. His lifestyle isn’t at all like a typical person in the entertainment industry.” Yoona said with a deeper meaning. Afterwards, she lowered her head and took a sip of her champagne.

Jooeun gave a gentle laugh. She didn’t know why around Yoona, she didn’t feel like she needed to be cautious. Perhaps it was because she seemed to give off a similar vibe to her, making her feel a sense of familiarity.

Approximately 10 minutes later, there was a huge commotion. Jooeun glanced over and noticed Jeonghwan standing amongst the crowd. He was tall, mighty, and radiant. He was still wearing the same suit as he wore earlier that day as he left home; a black lapel suit. However, maybe because she had drunk some wine, the Jooeun at this time, actually started thinking about Jeonghwan when he wasn’t wearing any clothes and his strong physique. So her face began to turn red as she looked at the man amongst the crowd. Her eyes were passionately burning to the point where her gaze could possibly sear a hole in Jeonghwan’s body.

Jeonghwan greeted each and every person before he started to look around for Jooeun. As soon as his eyes met her fiery gaze, he couldn’t help but smile. As he held back his urge to rush over and give her a hug, he gave her a look gesturing her not to drink so much. Jooeun gave a gentle smile as she looked down at her glass and slightly nodded.

“Jooeun, come over here.” seeing Jooeun remaining seated, Changwook waved her over.

Jooeun grabbed her wine glass and obediently walked over to Changwook’s side before she looked at Jeonghwan.

“You should have a drink with President Lee.”

Jooeun did not hesitate as she asked, “May I have this honor?”

Jeonghwan grabbed a tall wine glass from the waiter and clinked his glass gently against Jooeun’s. The two’s actions were the same and they drank in the same way. Without knowing each other for a long time, it was impossible to be so in sync.

Yoona seemed to have discovered something as she let out a giggle. With their matching actions, it was hard for those present not to be suspicious. For an artist to make i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter