Chapter 100: Park Shinhye's Precautions

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Seoul night sky is filled with twinkling stars. As she hadn't left her room in days, Shinhye stared eagerly at the sky. Ever since her miscarriage, her body had been weak; to hide from the media, she hadn't had the chance to go to the hospital for an examination. Of course, she also didn't have the money!

"Seokho! Wait until I recover my jobs, I will buy the property beside Han River. When that time comes, we can go back to how we once were and live a wealthy life. I have faith, all this suffering has not knocked me down. Since we've escaped death, I'm sure good things are awaiting us."

Seokho didn't speak, he just revealed a forceful smile.

"Are you still angry? I only took your money to buy clothes, do you need to give me an attitude?"

Seokho remained quiet. The money was given by Jooeun so he could take his daughter to the doctor. However, Shinhye took his money without a word and went to buy clothes and accessories.

"Shinhye, what do you think of how I've treated you over the years?" After enduring for a while, Seokho could no longer hold back. His voice trembled a little, but he hid it well.

"Good..." Shinhye responded casually. "Do you need to ask me this? I am about to go shoot a magazine. When I make the money, I'll give it back to you, why are you so petty?"

Seokho looked straight ahead; his throat is dry and burning. He finally understood the difference between Shinhye and Jooeun. While Shinhye is doing whatever she wanted, Jooeun is planning out her future. Although he knew he's also a part of Jooeun's plan, he's still willing to do things for her, because she treated him like a person – that's one of the most impressive things about Jooeun.

"That money I needed to save my daughter." After a while, Seokho finally spoke up. His voice was filled with sadness.

Seokho was stunned for a moment before turning to look at Seokho. "Well, I used it already, what can you do about it? Isn't your wife at home? If I dress all sloppy, people will look down at me..."

Seokho's face turned pale. Shinhye's narcissism is overwhelming. She had already reached this point, she's already known as a bed-climber, why couldn't she reflect on her own actions and change? Is pride really that important?

Not long after, the two finally arrived at Seoul Hotel's entrance. For the sake of her pride, she even hired a car. As usual, Shinhye acted like a big-shot; wherever she went, it's like she's a superstar making an appearance. Maybe this is Shinhye's only way of clinging onto her pride. It seemed, even at this point she still did not want to admit defeat.

The two people entered the main hall of the hotel. However, the staff behind them are pointing and whispering.

"Isn't that the bed-climbing model, Park Shinhye?"

"It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter