Chapter 154: Replaced

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the card, there weren’t any sugar-coated words nor solemn vows. It just simply said, “Hwan & Joo – Forever.”

Jooeun looked at the card over and over again as she placed it against her chest. She then looked at the rings as her heart overfilled with emotions. “I’ll take that as our promise – Forever…”

Minjung looked at the rings and suddenly realized, Jooeun was indeed married. After all, she now had something that symbolized her identity. Minjung couldn’t help but wipe the tears that were seeping out from the corners of her eyes. However, just as she was about to say something, a tall figure appeared in the doorway.

Minjung immediately shut before turning to Jooeun and smiling. “How could you have your ring without the male lead?”

Seeing Minjung gesture to the doorway with her chin, Jooeun followed her gaze and turned around. In the doorway stood Jeonghwan, dressed in a brown retro suit, handsome and distinguished. He appeared extra modest and tall.

Minjung leaped off the table she was sitting on and exited the change room so the couple could be left alone. After she was gone, Jooeun slowly stood up from her seat. She glanced at Jeonghwan and back at the rings. “Was this meant to be a surprise?”

Jeonghwan’s lips curved upwards. His face was handsome and gentle as he made his way towards Jooeun. He picked the ring up from the box and knelt down on one knee, looking up at Jooeun. “This is a very simple ring and isn’t an extremely precious gift, it doesn’t represent even a millionth of the love I have for you. Although we are already married, I don’t want you to miss out on any of the romance that others experience.”

Jooeun did not say anything. She simply helped Jeonghwan up as she held back her tears. “You don’t need to do this, you don’t. Being able to marry you, I am already satisfied.”

Jeonghwan wrapped his arms around Jooeun. He wanted to place her into his chest so she could see how his heartbeat for her. “Do you like it?”

Jooeun vigorously nodded her head as Jeonghwan placed the ring on the fourth finger of her right hand. “This set of rings is not for your commercial shoot. Not many people know of its meaning. So this is a secret between us. You can wear it whenever you want…”

“Am I the only one that will wear one?” Jooeun noticed the male ring was not engraved by sound waves, all it had was a white diamond with an extremely simple design. However, on the inside, there were the letters ‘JH’ and on the back, there were numbers, just like Jooeun’s.

These two rings when placed together, were obviously a pair. But when looked at separately, there would be no way anyone could draw a connection. They were simply accessories.

Jeonghwan stretched out his hand towards Jooeun and she immediately responded by placing the male ring on the fourth finger of his left hand. The couple looked at each other’s hands and felt fulfilled. They snuggled up as Jooeun placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter