Chapter 279: Investigate Gossip Studio

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you have the ability, show us some evidence.”

The man couldn’t resist, so he actually posted up a photo. It was the photo of Jooeun kissing Jeonghwan outside the manor. In the photo, Jooeun’s face wasn’t in high definition, but her features could be identified. As for Jeonghwan, because his back was facing the camera and he was blocked by a car, it was impossible to tell who he was.

Most importantly, Jooeun was obviously kissing a man in the photo.

“Just wait and see, there is more to be exposed.”

“Expose it, quick, show it to us…”

“Oh God, is this really Cha Jooeun? Can someone skilled find some useful information?”

“Quick, take screenshots and save the picture, don’t let GK’s PR get rid of the evidence!”

The man stopped responding. After posting up a photo, he disappeared.

Originally, only a few people knew of the photo. But quickly it spread to Jooeun’s fan club and ended up on the hottest search rankings.

“Jooeun, hurry over and have a look. What is this?” After seeing the photo, Minjung immediately headed over to sit on the sofa. She then leaned against Jooeun. “When did this happen? Was this you and President Lee?”

Jooeun tilted her head and had a look. She then confirmed. “This was when we were at the manor.”

“The photo seems to have been taken from a difficult angle.” Minjung analyzed the photo. “President Lee’s manor is extremely secure, it’s impossible for a stranger to have gotten inside. So how did this photo happen? Were you stalked by paparazzi?”

Jooeun shook her head. “I’m not sure.”

“For them to have hidden this information away for so long, they must have other plans. Why did they decide to make a move now?”

Hearing this question, Jooeun once again shook her head. “I’m not sure about that either.”

“Then what do you plan to do?”

“Changwook Oppa will naturally handle matters like this. You shouldn’t stress about it. Help me pack my luggage instead, I need to go to France.” Jooeun was unaffected by the photo. After all, the man in the photo was Jeonghwan, not someone else. If someone was to use this photo to defame her, sooner or later the truth would be revealed. However, after a short moment, Jooeun turned to Minjung and said, “Use your contacts to investigate where this photo came from. I have no idea. It seems the public hasn’t had enough and hasn’t suffered enough pain from Jeonghwan. If we give this issue too much attention, our opponent will win. Let’s not waste any more time on it.”

10 AM. SM CEO’s office.

Bogum sat at his office table acting seriously as he signed some documents. The pen in his hand casually scribbled on each of the documents before he closed them back up. He looked bored as he flipped through the details of some of SM’s artists. If he had known earlier that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter