Chapter 132: As Long as Hyomin Has The Guts to Play!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After not being in the office for a few days, the first thing Jeonghwan did was release a statement to clear all the rumors. The movie 'Deadly' was going to continue shooting and the actors would not be replaced. The crew would film the parts of the secondary characters until GK's actors were fully recovered. With GK handling the matter, fans were given a sense of relief. As for GK's speed in dealing with the matter, everyone was left speechless.

After everything was resolved, Jeonghwan immediately sent Jooeun a message.

"Did the audition go well?"

"No." Jooeun replied frustratedly. "Hyomin used a dirty scheme again. Plus, she was with Jennie. It seems she wants to bounce back and use the kid to obstruct me."

Seeing the lines of text sent by Jooeun, Jeonghwan's eyes fired up.

"Taejoo."

"Yes, President?" after receiving Jeonghwan's call over the intercom, Taejoo immediately entered the office.

"Why haven't you released the information about Jennie Kim being violent at school yet?" Jeonghwan asked. "I already instructed you to do this before GK even got in trouble."

"Sorry, President. Because of GK's incident, I wasn't able to follow up." Taejoo apologized regretfully. "I will make arrangements now!"

"No..." Mo Ting stopped him. "Go and investigate what Hyomin wants to do first. If she dares to stir up trouble again, then take her down with Jennie Kim, to hell." Since Hyomin liked getting involved with Jennie's business, then she deserved to be implicated. Otherwise, her 'good intention' would go to waste.

Taejoo understood Jeonghwan had other plans, so he calmed down. "Yes, president..."

"Also, research the background of Harper's for me..."

Taejoo reacted to the name, it sounded familiar. Afterward, he remembered, that was the name of one of the country's top-tier magazines. "President, if you do this, aren't you afraid madam will find out?"

"Go do it immediately."

Hyomin's most notable skill was the ability to use the contacts she had schemingly gathered over the years. Amongst these contacts, many of them existed in the gray social circles. If Jooeun went up against them, she could possibly attract bad news. This happened often in the entertainment industry. Even if Jeonghwan's aim wasn't to deal with Hyomin, he still needed to be wary of Yeji. Many agencies used dirty tricks to force their models into making a mistake. After gaining evidence against them, they would blackmail them into staying. He wasn't certain whether Yeji had ever done something like this before.

Since they were playing with their backgrounds, he couldn't let Jooeun lose. Or else, he might as well give up being her husband.

However, Hyomin needed to have the guts to play!

Inside Harper's headquarters, Jooeun and Kangjun were still sitting outside the editor's office, 3 hours had passed. By guarding the door, Harper's editor couldn't go to the bathroom nor come out to eat.

Kangjun suddenly felt, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter