Chapter 241: I Am Determined to Support This Couple

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In regards to Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun’s relationship, the majority of the public simply spread rumors, but no one dared to make a big fuss out of it because GK’s PR made it hard to determine how reliable the information was.

Because of her hip injury, Jooeun ended up sleeping straight through the night. By the time she woke up midday the next day, was dry and she couldn’t speak. She could only make simple gestures with her hands to express her thoughts. Jeonghwan sat by her bedside with his arms around her as he examined her wounds. She had abrasions and soft tissue injuries which would take at least 15 days to fully recover.

Jooeun lay on Jeonghwan’s body as she tried desperately to absorb his essence. It was like a nutrient she couldn’t live without. Jeonghwan gently lowered her head onto his thigh and brushed her hair out of her face. “Get better soon.”

“Did you stay up all night again?” Jooeun couldn’t sit up, so she remained lying down as she questioned Jeonghwan. Her eyelashes gently shook as she spoke.

“I’m not immortal, of course I had some rest.” Jeonghwan brushed his hand across her cheek. “Overseas, there is a contest that I’ve already signed your name up to.”

“What type of contest is it?”

Jeonghwan’s eyes followed the curves of Jooeun’s body and stopped at her legs. “I’m not sure if you’ll still be able to get a ranking. Let’s not talk about it for now.”

“Has Irene Kim stepped out to confess yet?”

“It appears she won’t step out until 11:59 PM!” Jeonghwan was familiar with the psychology of people like Irene Kim. She wasn’t going to easily admit defeat. So there was no way she’d be willing to accept her fate until the very last minute.

“You deliberately put her through this torment, didn’t you?” Jooeun giggled as she grabbed Jeonghwan’s hand and intertwined her fingers with his.

Seeing Jooeun in a relaxed mood, Jeonghwan showed her a compilation of posts from netizens.

As she flipped through the public’s speculations, she suddenly felt a little nervous and confused. “Have they figured out everything?”

“Did you think, with me announcing I’m your manager, they’d still be so stupid?” Jeonghwan chuckled. “As long as we don’t respond to them, they will never have an answer! Right now, these people are using whatever methods they can to figure out our relationship. But we’ll just keep them guessing.”

Jeonghwan did not admit nor deny. He simply did what he should as a manager and protected the person he wanted to protect. As for Jooeun, her mission was to focus on being a good model and keep working towards her dream runway.

“They will eventually find out.”

“Are you afraid?” Jeonghwan asked.

Jooeun shook her head. She was a lot more relaxed than when she first saw the speculation from the public. “No. I like the way things are headed. By handling things this way, it is a subtle way of letting the reporters know we are in charge. Whether we want to announce our relationship is our decision.”

Following on from Jeonghwan’s announcement as manager, the public’s reaction towards their relationship included those that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter